SteveS
9 years ago


I despise when someone undercuts my bid within less than several minutes.
.
I practice the motion of not bidding on any bid within one hour of closing just to allow the previous bidders a sense of closure.
.
There is no reason for childish squandering

Chrubien wrote:



If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullsh*t ...
jjanecka
9 years ago
I only bid within the last three minutes of the auction closing. I want the price to be as cheap as it can be.
Speyside
9 years ago
Just befor the auction ends bid just below msrp. This is an especially good tactic with Gurkas. Now you either get a deal, or someone overbids.
MACS
9 years ago
I think we askeered him away...

Wait! Come back!! We were just kidding!!

Great bunch of guys on this here forum. But we are mostly all sarcastic asses, so you gotta roll with it.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago



Great bunch of guys on this here forum. But we are mostly all sarcastic asses, so you gotta roll with it.

MACS wrote:



Inconceivable!
cameroon
9 years ago

Your handle is..............oh never mind.........Cameroon will be along soon enough.

You need to upgrade to "cloaked bidding". It's kind of difficult to explain exactly how it works, but basically, you're protected.
They might have increased the entry fee into the program though, I'm not sure.
Just send a PM to JadeRose, and he will fill you in.....................so to speak.

KingoftheCove wrote:



Do you like how I was typing it up at the same time you were typing that? 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic