richokeeffe
9 years ago

.... When if ever will they learn that this is ONE BUSH got right....IMHO

TMCTLT wrote:



Hate to disabuse you of some righteous indignation, but I believe that President Clinton enacted that policy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don 't_ask,_don't_tell
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
You think people with lisp's have a whole list of insults they can't use because they contain an 's'... and who's the ass that put an 's' in 'lisp'?
teedubbya
9 years ago
Could be worse.... they could be Chinese and own city wok

frankj1
9 years ago
definition of lymph...to walk with a lisp
teedubbya
9 years ago

definition of lymph...to walk with a lisp

frankj1 wrote:




I thought it was an unarroused twink
MACS
9 years ago

Hate to disabuse you of some righteous indignation, but I believe that President Clinton enacted that policy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don 't_ask,_don't_tell

richokeeffe wrote:



It was "Slick Willy BJ" who coined that phrase. But lets be honest... the military has had gays for as long as there has been a military. A lot of them are easily identifiable. Very few military folks give a damn, as long as you can do your job and don't use your sexuality as an excuse.
frankj1
9 years ago

It was "Slick Willy BJ" who coined that phrase. But lets be honest... the military has had gays for as long as there has been a military. A lot of them are easily identifiable. Very few military folks give a damn, as long as you can do your job and don't use your sexuality as an excuse.

MACS wrote:


I never use my megaheterosexuality as an excuse, nor do I use it as an advantage, at least not at work.
It is what it is...well you know.
teedubbya
9 years ago
The tripod has spoken. Let it be law.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

First openly gay NFL player shares story


"When I was drafted I thought the headline would be 'NFL has first openly gay player,' but instead it was 'Sam kisses boyfriend.' Should I have kissed a girl? The media made it a distraction."
.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



He kisses his boyfriend, and The Media made it a distraction?

If I were a gay football player, the perfect fit would be a team in Montreal called the Alouettes.

It can't get much gayer.
DrafterX
9 years ago
TW coulda been there... 😟
Abrignac
9 years ago
He sucked (no pun intended). If he were worth a 💩 he would have been retained by a team. In reality he wanted to make a statement. Unfortunately for him, no one wanted to hear it. Perhaps he would have earned a spot on the roster if he would have put as much effort into playing football as he did proselytizing.
frankj1
9 years ago

The tripod has spoken. Let it be law.

teedubbya wrote:


when blessed, it's difficult to keep it in my pants.

Frankie Tripod
teedubbya
9 years ago
Abrig as I said. He is tebow.
Abrignac
9 years ago

Abrig as I said. He is tebow.

teedubbya wrote:




Must have missed that, but I do agree.
jjanecka
9 years ago
All in all, I really think the gay community is a bit to outspoken and oftentimes completely misunderstand or peg people to be anti-homo when they coulld simply care less. I think this leads to a lot of frustration for those who would generally be tolerant if not accepting of homosexuals but due to perceptions made by the gay community they've simply turned the individual away through excessive social force and pressure.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
"Early projections had Sam as a third- or fourth-round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. His performance in the NFL Scouting Combine in February 2014 was seen as disappointing, which lowered expectations about whether he would be taken in the draft. He was considered to be too small to play defensive end and too slow to play outside linebacker. He showed improvement at a public workout a month later, but his pre-draft rankings ranged from 12th to 25th among defensive ends. At the 2013 draft, 33 defensive ends were selected overall, with 23 taken in the final four rounds."


But, hey when you quit...um...doesn't matter how good or bad you are...you're a quitter!!!
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I HEARD???

That the "HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
COMING OUT GAY STORY SPEECHES"
Circut .....

Is NO WHERE NEAR AS LUCRATIVE AS
"EX-PRESIDENTS" speech circuts....

Like ....
S
U
P
E
R

WAY LESS $$$$

But I guess he has BILLS TO PAY...
Users browsing this topic