ToolJunkie
9 years ago
The site was closed yesterday, Saturday February 11th for maintenance. As a long time purchaser who ever refined the web page SHOULD BE FIRED immediately!!!!
MACS
9 years ago
Long time purchaser, eh? What would you define as a long time?
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

The site was closed yesterday, Saturday February 11th for maintenance. As a long time purchaser who ever refined the web page SHOULD BE FIRED immediately!!!!

ToolJunkie wrote:



Some of us been here long enough to have gone through this multiple times...........in the end it all gets straightened out,so get ya panties out of a twist Bertha.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Tool Junky..?? 🤔 is that code for somethin. .?? 😕
ZRX1200
9 years ago
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Grinder handle
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Also to the OP, just went and looked. Gotta say, mobile and full are schit.....go search brands....jesus it's a disaster of a mess.

And the mobile version shows in a schitty fashion btw.

Poorly executed.
Nicar
9 years ago
Jaime, you logged into the simpletons version? Thought you knew better. Someone revoke your platinum membership?
jjanecka
9 years ago
They're probably not done yet.
MACS
9 years ago
I guess I'm like a idiot and stuff... or maybe because I mostly just use the forum to talk to you asshats... I haven't seen a difference. 😰
ToolJunkie
9 years ago
So I would be the first to admit when I have made a mistake in venting my frunstration on the redesigned site, I offer my sincere apologies to cigar bid for my original post!!!! The mobile app was completely disoriented, the big brand list had multiple brand Mfg missing, search for brands brought up no results, cigar bid is my number one choice and I always tell people go to cigar bid.
Palama
9 years ago

So I would be the first to admit when I have made a mistake in venting my frunstration on the redesigned site, I offer my sincere apologies to cigar bid for my original post!!!! The mobile app was completely disoriented, the big brand list had multiple brand Mfg missing, search for brands brought up no results, cigar bid is my number one choice and I always tell people go to cigar bid.

ToolJunkie wrote:



Don't worry dude...but for a first post it became sort of a target for the FOGs. [gonzo]

I checked out the full site and it was disoriented too.

Stick around, it's a fun ride.
FMESI
9 years ago
New site is terrible. It's harder to find brands. I also like trying different cigars and most items do not provide sizes. It makes it impossible to select athe size you prefer. Further, I found an interesting multi-brand sampler, and opened it only to find all La Pearla cigars. Could not locate it and quit. Waste of time. I hope they fix it soon!
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

So, which part was redesigned?

🍺
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Yeah it wasn't listing vitola size, noticed that too.
FMESI
9 years ago
Its not too bad. I found new ways to surf the site
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Yeah it wasn't listing vitola size, noticed that too.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Oh, yeah, well, that does suck because:

"Images are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail."

#-o

I'm not bidding on something only to find out it said Robusto Grande, or some crap description like that , and it's a 6.75 x 58 ... or a Corona Extra that's 5.5 x 52.... You can never tell these days from the names.

"Yeah, but you can go to other sites to get the dimensions." Yep, and I can buy them there too. 😁

🍺

EDIT: Ok, tourettes outburst aside, I see that some of the descriptions still have dimensions. 😇
ufifteen
9 years ago
Hey this could be an opportunity 😮
dstieger
9 years ago

Hey this could be an opportunity 😮

ufifteen wrote:


Yep....

Sun-Tzu — 'In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity'
ZRX1200
9 years ago
^ I thought so too, but when the brands aren't listed in alphabetical order KMHWA
Users browsing this topic