SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
It's only freaky the first time you do it.
frankj1
9 years ago

You must be new here... everyone knows he's always been a douche bag.

MACS wrote:


and now 8 will sing "I'm rubber and you're glue"...
teedubbya
9 years ago
8 and macs sure play some sick games
RMAN4443
9 years ago

You must be new here... everyone knows he's always been a douche bag.

MACS wrote:


I too am a member of the Brotherhood of the Douche.........the patch on my vest says so
It's always nice to meet a Brother...... Hello there 8.........I'm sure you know the secret call........
Be a Dou-cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



[sarcasm]
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I too am a member of the Brotherhood of the Douche.........the patch on my vest says so
It's always nice to meet a Brother...... Hello there 8.........I'm sure you know the secret call........
Be a Dou-cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



[sarcasm]

RMAN4443 wrote:



isn't the "e" in douche silent? how do you hold it for so long? do you just stand there with your mouth open for a long time at the end of your sentence?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
😣
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

isn't the "e" in douche silent? how do you hold it for so long? do you just stand there with your mouth open for a long time at the end of your sentence?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



+1 BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA =d>

[frypan]
steveseidel
9 years ago

I too am a member of the Brotherhood of the Douche.........the patch on my vest says so
It's always nice to meet a Brother...... Hello there 8.........I'm sure you know the secret call........
Be a Dou-cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



[sarcasm]

RMAN4443 wrote:


If someone knows they're a douche, it's actually acceptable. Thanks for manning up
steveseidel
9 years ago
Finally got through to CI. Software issues. At least they're still in businesses
sprimav
9 years ago
Received an opened box. Emailed them and got no response. Called and the number is not working. WTF?!? I just want a good box.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

isn't the "e" in douche silent? how do you hold it for so long? do you just stand there with your mouth open for a long time at the end of your sentence?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



That's why we call it a "secret" call.........and because it's a secret I can't tell you.......I wanted to,and almost did, but I cannot violate the "secret" of the Dou-cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



🍺
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Received an opened box. Emailed them and got no response. Called and the number is not working. WTF?!? I just want a good box.

sprimav wrote:





Ya, sorry man they've been opening boxes and doing random testing on 1 out of every 5... someone explains it in more detail somewhere in this thread... they're good for smoking... but maybe just give em a quick wipe...
MACS
9 years ago
What's wrong with an opened box? As long as none of the cigars are broken, who cares if it has been opened?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

What's wrong with an opened box? As long as none of the cigars are broken, who cares if it has been opened?

MACS wrote:



+1

I would rather receive an opened box that they checked for some reason or another rather than a box they dropped or something and didn't check to make sure all the cigars were okay before shipping them.
dstieger
9 years ago
lol....sprimav, don't ever buy any Cubans....wow
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..hmmm.
Come to think of it?
My cutter I received the other day was slightly ajar.
Looked like somebody might have played with it!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Received an opened box. Emailed them and got no response. Called and the number is not working. WTF?!? I just want a good box.

sprimav wrote:



Maybe this post should be in the #firstworldproblems thread....
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago

lol....sprimav, don't ever buy any Cubans....wow

dstieger wrote:



I concur... i had to see if anyone else said this...
frankj1
9 years ago
I used to request the cubans be inspected for mold etc. before shipping.
yalcinbeykoz
9 years ago
So any official response or idea about what's going on with the orders that are not getting proccessed?
Users browsing this topic