bs_kwaj
9 years ago
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Tim Conway - Carol Burnett Show
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Reverend Jim Ignatowski from Taxi........the ultimate space shot
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I


Hawkeye.

I can watch MASH all day long.

Mattie B wrote:



Keep trying, Mattie. You'll eventually get it!

[gonzo]

One of my favorite characters for sure.
gummy jones
9 years ago
ragnar lothbrook
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Joe Friday
DRAGNET
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^^ NOW THAT I HAVE WON,

HANDS DOWN,

AND FOLLOWED THE RULES
AND I'M dstieger's favourite poster...

W
H
A
T

DID
I
W.I.N.?

A WILLARD HOTEL HAPPY HOUR MARTINI?
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Joe Friday
DRAGNET

Mr. Jones wrote:


Good one...........but I think all he did was watch too many Humphrey Bogart movies, cause he sure tried to act and talk like Bogie.....
jespear
9 years ago
Y'all remember Johnny Carson, right ?
He played MANY characters !
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
HR PuffNStuff

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


=d> =d> =d>
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
Macgyver - childhood

Yula- jet li (he is nobody's l3itch)
Users browsing this topic