SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
I have an idea but you wont wany to hear it.
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
I have an idea but you wont want to hear it.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

So any official response or idea about what's going on with the orders that are not getting proccessed?

yalcinbeykoz wrote:


They're not closed, but they're definitely out of cigars... they should be restocked in a couple of months...
yalcinbeykoz
9 years ago

They're not closed, but they're definitely out of cigars... they should be restocked in a couple of months...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Thanks for the info. Hope they start shipping soon...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Received an opened box. Emailed them and got no response. Called and the number is not working. WTF?!? I just want a good box.

sprimav wrote:



So the box that holds your dog turds (cheap cigars) wasn't in the best of shape and you want them to ship you another box?

Doesn't compute... you don't smoke the box, throw it away.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Maybe he wants to make a new purse out of it... 😟
qmech
9 years ago
56 Victor...I see.. I guess that explains Peckerhead's fascination with dark sharks ???
Q
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..mmmmmm dark sharks. Such fond memories.

If only I had one.
Users browsing this topic