frankj1
9 years ago

Spring break begins here next week. The beach is gonna be coved up with half naked drunken college girls!

elRopo wrote:


at least they'll be safe with you around...HA!
elRopo
9 years ago

at least they'll be safe with you around...HA!

frankj1 wrote:


Got that right but I ain't gone blind yet!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

yup, you pulled off the rare one-sentence-triple there/they're/their, and did it well.

frankj1 wrote:



Come on man, You're the king wordsmith here, your skills are legendary and worthy of seeking out the old gem posts of yore.

I'm sure you've accomplished this rare feat a thousand times!
frankj1
9 years ago

Come on man, You're the king wordsmith here, your skills are legendary and worthy of seeking out the old gem posts of yore.

I'm sure you've accomplished this rare feat a thousand times!

bgz wrote:


well, I don't wanna brag, but i am good wif words.
MACS
9 years ago
Troo dat, boo.
jjanecka
9 years ago
ElRopo there's also SxSW in Austin. Gonna have to dive into some hippie trash next weekend.
elRopo
9 years ago
Yup, gotta keep Austin weird!
edin508
9 years ago
I need a hug, and maybe some spooning after that. Anyone?
frankj1
9 years ago

I need a hug, and maybe some spooning after that. Anyone?

edin508 wrote:


I'm awake and just down the street buddy.
Sorry I couldn't get away, but you know I love ya.
edin508
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago

💓

edin508 wrote:


HA!

you OK?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Man this got hot quick. Better summon Victor because there's gonna be some dongs hanging out soon.
frankj1
9 years ago

Man this got hot quick. Better summon Victor because there's gonna be some dongs hanging out soon.

jjanecka wrote:


naw, Ed had a really tough week. Great brother.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
A cbid safeplace?


..that'd be kinda like Jeffry Dahmer opening a Bed & Breakfast.

🤣


edin508
9 years ago
I'm good buddy. 5:30am and already in the city for work. Took a little time off to get things done but back to reality today.
jjanecka
9 years ago

A cbid safeplace?


..that'd be kinda like Jeffry Dahmer opening a Bed & Breakfast.

🤣


Peckerhead wrote:



ZRX just opened the door to his van again. That's kind of the same.
Users browsing this topic