opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Blackish.........I just can't help thinking if someone put on a show called Whiteish, wouldn't they be called the worst kind of RACIST evah????

RMAN4443 wrote:


it was called Friend's and it was on for like 14 years...
Mattie B
9 years ago
I question who Victor thinks are the Great Minds around here.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I'm guessing anyone who changes altitudes to avoid race interaction probably gets DQ'd right out of the gate...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
cousin relationships probably knock you pretty far down the list too...
RobertHively
9 years ago
Quit with cable 2 years ago. It was tough at first, but now when I see it I'm just like wow, this is bullsh^t. No more brainwashing device for me...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
That's just what the fresh air wants you to think...
RobertHively
9 years ago
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Blackish.........I just can't help thinking if someone put on a show called Whiteish, wouldn't they be called the worst kind of RACIST evah????

RMAN4443 wrote:


it's kind of the reverse meaning of what you might think...
hey, funny show to me.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

it's kind of the reverse meaning of what you might think...
hey, funny show to me.

frankj1 wrote:


Yeah, I work nights so I don't watch a lot of network TV.......I mostly watch reruns, movies, and sports
I know,I could record shows to watch, but I never do. 😰
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
it isn't that important, I just find it funny
Users browsing this topic