MACS
9 years ago
Because when us asshats would dupe the noops... we'd tell them we had free shipping, cbid matches, and all sorts of other perks with the platinum membership.

Well... the ladies of CS were being inundated with calls to sign up for this mysterious non-existent (wink, wink) membership, so they started dropping the ban hammer.

As of late... they're inundated for a whole nuther reason. So while they're busy being busy... we're allowed to be naughty without a spanking.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Because when us asshats would dupe the noops... we'd tell them we had free shipping, cbid matches, and all sorts of other perks with the platinum membership.

Well... the ladies of CS were being inundated with calls to sign up for this mysterious non-existent (wink, wink) membership, so they started dropping the ban hammer.

As of late... they're inundated for a whole nuther reason. So while they're busy being busy... we're allowed to be naughty without a spanking.

MACS wrote:



That is awesome...haha
tamapatom
9 years ago
Actually ever since Cbid created a platinum membership to sell a brand of cheap cigars, all the former platinum members have been moved up to Titanium club status........we get to win more bids, have the personal phone lines to customer support and always get expedited shipping.
jjanecka
9 years ago
That's how this whole debacle started because we ordered so much that they couldn't keep up.
NWStogie
9 years ago

...I understand they had a mayor screw up. But Jesus why not shut the system down till it can be rectified!

BUDDHABABY wrote:



I do believe your screw up scale could use some recalibration. This is far larger than a mayor screw up. Larger than governor, even. This has reached presidential proportions.

...Out of frustration I requested a refund on an order that was lost because they wouldn't upgrade the cigars ( Because I won the cigars at too low of a price ) and they had no more stock on what I won.

BUDDHABABY wrote:



You silly person. No cigars for you until you straighten out your logic.

Sorry Chum. The sharks are circling. And unfortunately for you, they aren't the Dark Sharks you were probably trying to upgrade to Hesitant Pirates.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Since I'm somewhere past N00B status but definitely not a Plutonium Level Fog, how does the OP rank for "Posts: 1" posts? Pretty good during my tenure, but not an absolutely baseless scorching of the site or the CS ladies like some.

Top ten?

And those "Double Platinum" cigarillos are worth ever one of the 15 cents each I won two boxes for....but barely.
Abrignac
9 years ago

I've been a Cbid customer for several years. I usually make purchases every week. Since this upgrade my shipments have been lost and I had to call every week to get updates on my orders. One order was lost and another was only partially filled. And now I was told that the current order was billed but they don't know when it will be filled. I understand they had a mayor screw up. But Jesus why not shut the system down till it can be rectified! Why keep taking on more business that they can't handle and inconvenience customers time and money. Out of frustration I requested a refund on an order that was lost because they wouldn't upgrade the cigars ( Because I won the cigars at too low of a price ) and they had no more stock on what I won. It's been 2 weeks for them to issue the refund! And the service dept. claims management is not accepting call or emails on the subject! WOW what kind of cutomer care is that! Shut the **** system down and get your act together!

BUDDHABABY wrote:




Do you really think anyone GAF?

Inquiring minds DGAF either.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Matter of fact buddhababy, the cbid lines are now open at 1-800-IDGAF call now and receive a special "We're sorry" care package consisting of a big fat pěnis, a photo of drafters tit, and some of vic's dong pics.
tailgater
9 years ago

This was jackconrad's fault?

dstieger wrote:



Good catch.
=d>
Users browsing this topic