frankj1
9 years ago

Yeah, you butchered it.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


do I get a veteran's exemption?
tailgater
9 years ago
I was gonna sympathize with Noob Seagar.
But then I saw that he bid on Arganese. And called it a "winning" bid.

Son, if you posted here BEFORE you bid, then you'd be much better off.
Then you could be charged and waiting for much better cigars.
tonygraz
9 years ago
And he bid on 20 of them !
burnem2
9 years ago

My order closed out Tuesday. Received confirmation email, but hasn't shipped yet ..... I put up with one big shipping debacle a few months back. Don't want to endure more non-service. Shame.

RACII wrote:



This has got to be the worst of the whiners. Praising them some time ago and promising to be a customer for life and then put up this crap!! What a weenie!!!
95BSharpshooter
9 years ago

Ah, RACII ... there was a guy a while back who offered some insight into this sort of thing ... let me share his words of solace with you ...


I've been ordering from CBid and the headquarters for several years. I've had a couple small issues, but they were resolved as quickly as I could dial the phone. DaMarie is amazing! As far as I'm concerned this little glitch in shipping is certainly not enough to get me to stop doing business with these folks. They've taken care of me in times I had issues, and so I can easily wait a bit for them when they have an issue. I'm pretty much resolved that I'm a CBid / Headquarters customer for life.


This was submitted by RACII ... he resolved to be a CBid customer for life (or until a breeze blew) ... we Sure will miss having you here ...

SteveS wrote:



Great attitude, snotball!
Users browsing this topic