Coyi#1
9 years ago

lighten up cupcake

we are normal people here and you are the 1000th person who has posted a complaint without ever contributing to our silly little community

is it really such a surprise that we try to have a little fun with it all?
should we instead devote our time to diligently answering the complaints of random folks over and over?
when they start paying me to do customer service, ill provide customer service
until then, ill stick to my day job and my hobby (gently poking thin skinned noobs)
[double entendre intended]

if you cant see the humor in it all then this place isnt for you to begin with

gummy jones wrote:




If your day job is being wanker, congrats. You're really cracking at it! Ever think a customer sought out your little garage party here for info since the website, phones, et. al. Are A WOLF? Of course you don't. Keep on poking your buddies.....should keep your orientation to yourself by the way. Read the forum rules unless your pokee has to read for ya!

Cheers!
99cobra2881
9 years ago

If your day job is being ****er, congrats. You're really cracking at it! Ever think a customer sought out your little garage party here for info since the website, phones, et. al. Are A WOLF? Of course you don't. Keep on poking your buddies.....should keep your orientation to yourself by the way. Read the forum rules unless your pokee has to read for ya!

Cheers!

Coyatfirstbutlikesthecock#1 wrote:



You left out the part where this was your first and your last post on here, also left out the part about taking your business elsewhere.

Hey gummy I think he wants to pleasure you orally or something???
thurson
9 years ago

I see at least 3 other fogs reading this thread...why do we keep reading?

frankj1 wrote:



Because I'm not out of 🍿 yet.
Coyi#1
9 years ago

You left out the part where this was your first and your last post on here, also left out the part about taking your business elsewhere.

Hey gummy I think he wants to pleasure you orally or something???

99cobra2881 wrote:


As soon as I'm done with your mum. It might take awhile it you know what I mean tough guy 69cobra. Hiding behind your mums computer talking rubbish. What's with you tossers and oral?!?! What kinda men are you?

Should a picked a better car, cobra? Really? Bahhahha! Tough guy eh? Naw, little man with made tastes in muscle cars.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Looks like it only too the new nasty retard noop about 11 months to learn how to post.
99cobra2881
9 years ago

As soon as I'm done with your mum. It might take awhile it you know what I mean tough guy 69cobra. Hiding behind your mums computer talking rubbish. What's with you tossers and oral?!?! What kinda men are you?

Should a picked a better car, cobra? Really? Bahhahha! Tough guy eh? Naw, little man with made tastes in muscle cars.

Coyi#1 wrote:




Hehehe we got a wan-ker here lol =d>
jw23
9 years ago
I'm pretty sure people are just looking for answers. Is is terribly hard to be nice?
Coyi#1
9 years ago

Looks like it only too the new nasty retard noop about 11 months to learn how to post.

tonygraz wrote:


You ought check yourself with the retard talk. There may be someone on here that has a mentally challenged family member. But that wouldn't concern a tough guy like you would it?

I grind boys bone like yours to make my bread mate. Stick that in spellchecker ya proper cu&t!

Get of the computer so someone else at the library can use it you selfish ****.
corey sellers
9 years ago
He has some fire to him lmao^^^^
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

You ought check yourself with the retard talk. There may be someone on here that has a mentally challenged family member. But that wouldn't concern a tough guy like you would it?

I grind boys bone like yours to make my bread mate. Stick that in spellchecker ya proper cu&t!

Get of the computer so someone else at the library can use it you selfish ****.

Coyi#1 wrote:



Haven't you learned anything about this crowd yet?

You don't ever, I mean EVER admit to enjoying the act of "grinding boys bones".

#-o

Noobs.

Edit:

Oh my bad, I missed the part about you getting paid for it.

It's ok if you're a pro.
corey sellers
9 years ago
Where is Z and the dam van
frankj1
9 years ago
I heard the disgruntled noobs are holding him for ransom
frankj1
9 years ago

Maybe they don't like you.

DrMaddVibe wrote:


this
and caller ID.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Prolly has one of those high interest credit cards and wanted to do him a favor.
Moz
9 years ago

I'm pretty sure people are just looking for answers. Is is terribly hard to be nice?

jw23 wrote:



I'm looking for answers too. These guys seem to know more than the Scientology crowd, or at least they sound like they know more.
victor809
9 years ago
Dammit bgz beat me to it.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I'm looking for answers too. These guys seem to know more than the Scientology crowd, or at least they sound like they know more.

Moz wrote:




Wait...what?
corey sellers
9 years ago
What the fck we do they keep coming from dam if all these guys would just get involved around here





Never mind I will be nice

















I CHANGED MY MIND TAKE YOUR CANDY AZZZES ELSEWHERE DO YOU NOT STORE SMOKES TO AGE IF SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL I HAVE A ORDER IN ALSO I KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS GIVE IT TIME THEY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT MOST OF YOU PROBABLY HAVE A LOCAL SHPO THAT YOU USE I DON'T HAVE THAT OPTION DO YOU HEAR ME BITCH ING DAM HOW MANY MORE TIMES ARE GOING TO HAVE TO READ THIS **** THE LADIES ARE WORKING ON IT DAM GIVE THEM SOME TIME
8trackdisco
9 years ago
DrMaddvibe,

Thank you for the expedited shipping.

Nice extra touch with the stick matches.
frankj1
Users browsing this topic