corey sellers
gummy jones
9 years ago

If your day job is being ****er, congrats. You're really cracking at it! Ever think a customer sought out your little garage party here for info since the website, phones, et. al. Are A WOLF? Of course you don't. Keep on poking your buddies.....should keep your orientation to yourself by the way. Read the forum rules unless your pokee has to read for ya!

Cheers!

Coyi#1 wrote:


I don't have sex on the first date unless you are rich or the venue is camping

I'll be awaiting your pm :-"
teedubbya
9 years ago
I just got another clue.
dlb916@808
9 years ago
That's what I'm thinking, haha, those suckers
Coyi#1
9 years ago

Haven't you learned anything about this crowd yet?

You don't ever, I mean EVER admit to enjoying the act of "grinding boys bones".

#-o

Noobs.

Edit:

Oh my bad, I missed the part about you getting paid for it.

It's ok if you're a pro.

bgz wrote:



If you want violence, I'm your man. Why don't you put your laptop on the floor next to the bed and poke corey in the behind to wake him up.



Didn't know I got the rainbow smokers club here. That's cool, I don't have any problems with gay men. Only frauds like you cun%z who pretend at being men.

All of you are some of the most wretched, scummy loosers that ever dropped in on a star trek convention. LOL So back to pornhub with you lot of Bitchedtons ! Spent enough time discovering the Missing Link (s) on this asinine site.

I'm outta here, and by most of your posts it's time some of you wan ker s come "out: too.








frankj1
9 years ago
so, what?
You like us?
Welcome aboard.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm gonna miss him. He sure has a purdy mouf.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

If you want violence, I'm your man. Why don't you put your laptop on the floor next to the bed and poke corey in the behind to wake him up.



Didn't know I got the rainbow smokers club here. That's cool, I don't have any problems with gay men. Only frauds like you cun%z who pretend at being men.

All of you are some of the most wretched, scummy loosers that ever dropped in on a star trek convention. LOL So back to pornhub with you lot of Bitchedtons ! Spent enough time discovering the Missing Link (s) on this asinine site.

I'm outta here, and by most of your posts it's time some of you wan ker s come "out: too.

Coyi#1 wrote:



lol wat?

You mad bro?

You're talking violence, I'm just talking s#17. Such and angry 'ol chap.

Hey, it's ok if you're gay man, if you're cool with yourself the way you are, I'm cool with you too... You just won't find me on grindr though, I'm a happily married man...

But I wish you luck in finding that right guy, you seem like quite the catch.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Some come for the cigars and stay for the company...wait in his case, strike that. reverse it.
victory69
9 years ago
The level of service has been outright disgraceful! If you haven't experienced it, consider yourself lucky. Funny how some of you CI ambassadors will fall on the sword for them! Tell it like it is! Sarcasm towards a frustrating, sub-par customer service experience portrays you as a wise ass prick that needs a smack in the mouth!
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

The level of service has been outright disgraceful! If you haven't experienced it, consider yourself lucky. Funny how some of you CI ambassadors will fall on the sword for them! Tell it like it is! Sarcasm towards a frustrating, sub-par customer service experience portrays you as a wise ass prick that needs a smack in the mouth!

victory69 wrote:




I don't hang out in rest stop glory holes either but I'll take your word for it!
deanpatelis
9 years ago
🐴 They are closed for weather reason got hit with a ton of snow, but I know they are having issues, I closed on a bid on the 3rd of March way before the snow blizzard. waited a week nothing, sent them three emails nothing. I am probably one of there top customers, still nothing. Left messages, nothing. Either they are having people problems, closed shop, fired manager, or just don't give a sh..t . Anyway your looking at it no one is getting any orders or getting any responses. End of story.
sd72
9 years ago
One of there top customers?

You mean their.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
DAMNED SHPO OWNERS
dr ben
9 years ago

I have been a customer for over 10 years. They have had some sort of problems since January with the website, email, and shipping on any regular basis. I have called, waited on hold for up to 2 hours to be told its a new system and they have had issues. 2 months and going of "issues". I used to win an auction and it would ship out the next day, like clockwork.
Now? I'm lucky it seems if they ship within 2 weeks of winning the auctions.

I hope they get this resolved soon, my shop down the street keeps seeing more and more of me due to the issues this company is having.

DMGray wrote:




Some of the people think this is funny, but as a long term customer, I find the customer service to be deplorable. Keeping people on line for hours, not responding to emails the list goes on, I have a open order for 400.00, and still can't get a response. The best auction site is Cigar Auctioneer, their customer service is second to none!
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Why you short changing them?
dr ben
9 years ago

Same here. I've talked on the phone with Shana twice, and had conversations through email. I had to wait on hold for a little bit, but that's to be expected when everyone and their brother is trying to call at the same time

Jcdawg23 wrote:




Your full of ****, I've called three time and have been on hold for over a hour each time, finally hanging up each time, so I do not belive anything you saying, it can't because your a special customer?
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Some of the people think this is funny, but as a long term customer, I find the customer service to be deplorable. Keeping people on line for hours, not responding to emails the list goes on, I have a open order for 400.00, and still can't get a response. The best auction site is Xxxxxxxxxxx. their customer service is second to none!

dr ben wrote:


Is your last name Dover?
That other place is good......better shipping rates, etc.
But the CS here is very good, it's just that they have no chance in fixing this cluster F handed to them by SR Mgmt and IT.
Hang in there, you'll get your order.
99cobra2881
9 years ago

Your full of ****, I've called three time and have been on hold for over a hour each time, finally hanging up each time, so I do not belive anything you saying, it can't because your a special customer?

dr ben wrote:




Is your last name Dover by chance? 🙏
corey sellers
Users browsing this topic