chazbo
9 years ago
Seems fishy, never seen bids as high on items over the past ten years as in the past month or two:-k
elRopo
9 years ago

Seems fishy, never seen bids as high on items over the past ten years as in the past month or two:-k

chazbo wrote:


Even more fishy considering present circumstances.
cuttslam
9 years ago

Maaaybe. You got outbid by one person who bid 63$...., and then that person got outbid by someone who bid 65$. And you both got emails that you was outbid....


:-k


dkeage wrote:



That is possible, but there would have had to been a flat bid followed immediately by an autobid. Seems unlikely. Plus it happened a least one other time recently. And then there are all the complaints about overbidding?
Jcdawg23
9 years ago

Liar

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Just a follow up. Damarie set up the replacement overnight shipment on Wednesday. UPS picked it up Thursday, and it was here around 1pm today. They were out of stock of a few things that I had won (probably lost with my original shipment) but most of what I wanted is here. CB CS is awesome!
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Just a follow up. Damarie set up the replacement overnight shipment on Wednesday. UPS picked it up Thursday, and it was here around 1pm today. They were out of stock of a few things that I had won (probably lost with my original shipment) but most of what I wanted is here. CB CS is awesome!

Jcdawg23 wrote:



=d>
cuttslam
9 years ago

Just a follow up. Damarie set up the replacement overnight shipment on Wednesday. UPS picked it up Thursday, and it was here around 1pm today. They were out of stock of a few things that I had won (probably lost with my original shipment) but most of what I wanted is here. CB CS is awesome!

Jcdawg23 wrote:



If I'm reading this correctly Cbid is awesome because they sent out a partial shipment to replace a missing one. That's like nominating Butch Jones for Coach of the Year because the Vols won the Music City Bowl.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

If I'm reading this correctly Cbid is awesome because they sent out a partial shipment to replace a missing one. That's like nominating Butch Jones for Coach of the Year because the Vols won the Music City Bowl.

cuttslam wrote:


You're not reading it correctly.
Cbid Customer Service is awesome.............the rest of the organization.....not so much lately.
Remember, upper management implemented this upgrade.........managed to execute a royal fubar...............didn't
respond properly to the situation..........and let the ladies in CS take all the flak.
Fuqin deplorable business behavior.

Carry on.....
Users browsing this topic