RMAN4443
9 years ago

That was awesome Rman! I may have a stalker on my hands. Just think it is another dumb rule made by PFWA (Pro Football Wussification Association). Just wait, in 10 years the NFL will go to flag football with no tackling.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Nope, not a stalker, just amazed at the depth of your your self importance........carry on
tailgater
9 years ago

Here's another new one......15. By Competition Committee; Makes actions to conserve time illegal after the two-minute warning of either half.

Does that make spiking the ball to stop the clock illegal?

RMAN4443 wrote:



Per ESPN:
Teams will now be penalized 15 yards, and the game clock will be restored, if they commit multiple fouls on the same play in an effort to manipulate the game clock.

So spiking deflated balls is still OK...
shaun341
9 years ago

Per ESPN:
Teams will now be penalized 15 yards, and the game clock will be restored, if they commit multiple fouls on the same play in an effort to manipulate the game clock.

So spiking deflated balls is still OK...

tailgater wrote:



I see what you did there



Why aren't we talking about Jay Cutler and his nude pic? I know there are lots of people on here interested in that kind of thing.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I see what you did there



Why aren't we talking about Jay Cutler and his nude pic? I know there are lots of people on here interested in that kind of thing.

shaun341 wrote:



I haven't seen the pic, but how does spiking deflated balls lead to naked J Cutler pics?? 🤔
DrafterX
9 years ago
well, Farve retired so somebody had fill in.... 😟
Users browsing this topic