elRopo
9 years ago
You doing your Wayne Newton impression again?
tonygraz
9 years ago
One song pony !
RMAN4443
9 years ago

One song pony !

tonygraz wrote:


Damn, this is getting confusing.........are we talking donkeys or ponies? I gotta start focusing
danmdevries
9 years ago

Damn, this is getting confusing.........are we talking donkeys or ponies? I gotta start focusing

RMAN4443 wrote:



Saw a donkey show, and a pony show.

Expected different things.

It was all the same. Poor girl.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Saw a donkey show, and a pony show.

Expected different things.

It was all the same. Poor girl.

danmdevries wrote:




See, your confusing me again.......I always thought it was a "dog and pony show"........I gotta focus 😣
gummy jones
9 years ago
elRopo
9 years ago

See, your confusing me again.......I always thought it was a "dog and pony show"........I gotta focus 😣

RMAN4443 wrote:


Yeah, you're right but only on the U.S. side of the border. Different in other countries.8-[
tailgater
9 years ago

See, your confusing me again.......I always thought it was a "dog and pony show"........I gotta focus 😣

RMAN4443 wrote:



It IS a dog and pony show.

They couldn't get the pretty girl to do it.


cameroon
9 years ago

what kind of pansy-ass post is that? donkeyclit is literally right in front of you, ripe for the taking!

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I am shamed.
namadio
9 years ago

can their customer service be any worse?

Not likely!!!!!

donkatcline wrote:



No matter how bad things may seem, they can ALWAYS get worse.
You're welcome!

elRopo wrote:



I'm fairly certain this is at least rock bottom for their communication
Speyside
9 years ago
This should be fixed by now. Their credibility has been harmed.
Just Relax
9 years ago

Saw a donkey show, and a pony show.

Expected different things.

It was all the same. Poor girl.

danmdevries wrote:




Good post! So did you get your moneys worth or did they save time by bringing them out together?
gummy jones
9 years ago

It IS a dog and pony show.

They couldn't get the pretty girl to do it.


tailgater wrote:



poor hank 😢
Users browsing this topic