frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Okay Frank, I "went". Didn't "go" at all yesterday so, I'll prolly be going all day thanks to you! 🤦

elRopo wrote:


the double entendre in the OP, now that you mention it, was that after a few days of matzah, one's inner workings become filled with cement.

yeah, where is RAM? This is my virgin 500 voyage and I could sure use his blessing.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

You guys STILL searching for that ?
Sorry . . . I'm not up on my Hebrew History.

jespear wrote:


yeah right. I'll bet you could teach it...better than I could!
DrafterX
9 years ago
Frank..!! 🤣
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Pondering steaks.
Ram27
9 years ago
[quote=frankj1]the double entendre in the OP, now that you mention it, was that after a few days of matzah, one's inner workings become filled with cement.

yeah, where is RAM? This is my virgin 500 voyage and I could sure use his blessing.[/quote





👍 well done Frank. 👍



[ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
gummy jones
9 years ago
Speaking of Egypt (sigh)
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

[quote=frankj1]the double entendre in the OP, now that you mention it, was that after a few days of matzah, one's inner workings become filled with cement.

yeah, where is RAM? This is my virgin 500 voyage and I could sure use his blessing.[/quote





👍 well done Frank. 👍



[ram27bat]

Ram27 wrote:


Thank you, sir. I tried to cover 98.2% of us...
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Bloody Mary!
dkeage
9 years ago

Bloody Mary!

8trackdisco wrote:


Great Minds! =d>
Speyside
9 years ago
It never ends gummy. I have a hard time understanding how worthless human life is to those people.
gummy jones
9 years ago
We are a vile species
delta1
9 years ago
sigh...fo sho...
DrafterX
9 years ago
fo sho... 😞
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I'm
Building
A
Bridge...

OVER

A

CREEK

T
O
D
A
Y
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Spending the afternoon on the deck with Mrs Monkey. Cigar and iced coffee within reach. Beautiful day.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Hanging in da garage watching golf.. 🍺
gummy jones
9 years ago
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Fantastic day.

Two Bloody Mary's
Steak
Vanilla Bean cheesecake
PSD4 and two hours on the deck with my wife

Am only a nap way from the perfect day.
Users browsing this topic