elRopo
9 years ago
420 to go....
cameroon
9 years ago
cameroon
9 years ago
Ram27
9 years ago
Morning fellow peeps. [ram27bat]
gummy jones
9 years ago
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Gurkhas.

tonygraz wrote:


ah, yes.
delta1
9 years ago
to gummy jones: read the last phrase from 8track's post of his perfect day...PSD4 and two hours on the deck with my wife

How long does it take to smoke a PSD4...leaves quite a bit of time for one more thing...





























I'm jealous...
dstieger
9 years ago
Spent the 4-day weekend on a roller coaster.....

Great middle days of fishing and staying at cabin on the water...bookended by tornado-induced travel nightmares and a $700 emergency brake repair and midnight return to home
victor809
9 years ago
8track spent 2 hours on the deck with your wife?
dstieger
9 years ago
not mine.....I'm sorta certain
delta1
9 years ago
hmmmmmmm.....she said she was going over to our daughter's house for the weekend...supposedly to help care for our granddaughter while the SIL was out of town....no texts or pix on Whatsapp yesterday....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
SmokeMonkey
victor809
9 years ago
I heard 8track had plenty of texts and pics on whatsapp....
8trackdisco
9 years ago
What's a what's app?
tonygraz
9 years ago

ah, yes.

frankj1 wrote:



And I couldn't find the one I wanted to smoke. Wandered though the humi's for 40 minutes.
The palate didn't seem quite right- temp hit 80 outside.
gummy jones
9 years ago
#87 I'm sure he doesn't need long
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Deck, smoke, iced coffee. Feeling good, Billy Ray.
victor809
9 years ago
Did you hang out with 8tracks wife on said deck?
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Not this time.
tamapatom
9 years ago
Sitting under swaying palms trying not to think of all the dead fronds I should have trimmed.
Users browsing this topic