namadio
9 years ago

United changed their slogan:

"We have come here to kick azz and sell seats - and we are all out of seats."

Brewha wrote:


=d>
ZRX1200
9 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qB6uxOL6lkg
99cobra2881
9 years ago
News report on the radio yesterday afternoon said United airline stock was worth $600 million less than it was yesterday morning.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

News report on the radio yesterday afternoon said United airline stock was worth $600 million less than it was yesterday morning.

99cobra2881 wrote:




I shoulda bot puts!!

#-o
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago



How the **** does he get 're-licensed' to practice medicine? .....in a 'limited capacity'!?!?!?!?!

Only place he should be traveling to is prison....

dstieger wrote:




Actually, it's a completely different dude.

This poor guy, lol rekt.
tailgater
9 years ago

United changed their slogan:

"We have come here to kick azz and sell seats - and we are all out of seats."

Brewha wrote:



I thought it was:
"United Airlines: board our planes as a doctor, leave as a patient"

tonygraz
9 years ago
Many years ago I had a little problem with Continental Airlines. I called them and during the conversation I asked if their slogan was "we care" or "weak air".
tailgater
9 years ago
Many years ago a stewardess asked if I wanted some TWA Coffee. I told her no, but I'd love some TWA Tea...


frankj1
9 years ago

Things will get better with less regulations, right ?






[sarcasm]

tonygraz wrote:


bears repeating...
DrafterX
9 years ago
The EPA controls seat assignments..?? 😕
tonygraz
9 years ago
No, but I heard the airlines have bumped people out of their assigned seats.
Gene363
9 years ago
Dr. Dao's lawyer holds a press conference, addresses respect and common decency.

"Dr. David Dao's Lawyer DESTROYS United Airlines Over and Over Again"



The entire conference, including questions:

Users browsing this topic