jjanecka
9 years ago
Maybe it was the Ghost of Hank that killed him?
victor809
9 years ago
TW, MACS and Hank are lost while on a 3 hour tour... which of those 3 is gilligan and which is ginger?
victor809
9 years ago
TW, MACS and Hank are lost while on a 3 hour tour... which of those 3 is gilligan and which is ginger?
JadeRose
9 years ago
I hope they have some Papa Murphy's pizza with them.





and key lime water
RMAN4443
9 years ago

TW, MACS and Hank are lost while on a 3 hour tour... which of those 3 is gilligan and which is ginger?

victor809 wrote:




I was always a Mary Ann guy myself 😰

and not like Bruce Jenner is a "Caitlyn Jenner" type guy........not that there's anything wrong with that 🤥
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I was always a Mary Ann guy myself 8-[

and not like Bruce Jenner is a "Caitlyn Jenner" type guy........not that there's anything wrong with that 🤥

RMAN4443 wrote:




Most guys are / were....and no there nothing wrong with a chick with a d*ck, if your into REALLY freaky things.
DrafterX
9 years ago
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I was always a Mary Ann guy myself 😰

and not like Bruce Jenner is a "Caitlyn Jenner" type guy........not that there's anything wrong with that 🤥

RMAN4443 wrote:



I prefer the sexual experience of Mrs. Howell.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya.. I bet she gives a mean one... 😟
delta1
9 years ago
I don't recall the Howells ever talking about their kids...so maybe that's all she gave...
tonygraz
9 years ago
Geez, you guys forget quick about where what's his name is.
MACS
9 years ago

He's settling North Korea down.

8trackdisco wrote:



Was not...

MACS leaves, and a MOAB gets dropped on some goat phuggers.. ..

Coincidence?

ZRX1200 wrote:



I was in Jacksonville. 😰

I got pictures of a 20+ pound amber jack to prove it.
Gene363
9 years ago

Was not...



I was in Jacksonville. 😰

I got pictures of a 20+ pound amber jack to prove it.

MACS wrote:



Sounds fishy. 🤐
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Was not
I got pictures of a 20+ pound amber jack to prove it.

MACS wrote:



Perv.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Can't prove anything with pictures here... not any more.

🍺
Users browsing this topic