frankj1
9 years ago

Ossholio....that could grow on me.

My apologies, I didn't even know there was an online BOTL community. Having jumped around a bit, a lot of you are cool, although I wasn't exactly welcomed with open arms...."learn how to read *itch!!!"

The ironic part being I don't think those who said that actually read my post, or comprehended it...it's cool, happens.

A little about me, I have a humidor full of over 1,000 cigars...I have no idea what the actual number is. I have all kinds of cigars from top shelf to.....well, I once bought a bundle of Free Cuba's with the naked lady on them. I should do an inventory, I have cigars I've forgotten about.

I don't have a favorite per se, although I'm on an El Galan Real Reserve kick.

Sorry my first post wasn't under more pleasant circumstances....

Ossholio

oserrato32 wrote:


you handled the "welcome" with style.
stick around.

Frank
oserrato32
9 years ago

I gotta wonder ossholio, is a box of cuba libres worth more than an acid robusto?

I've smoked a cuba libre before, I wouldn't pay more than a quarter for one, so .25 * 20 = $5...

Not sure what an acid is worth, but I think you should take the acid.

:D

bgz wrote:



I got suckered in with this review


http://www.cigarmonthclub.com/cuba-libre-the-brute.htm 

Figured at 28.00 per box, was worth a try, and if they sucked....friend cigars....
gummy jones
9 years ago
You owe no explanatory response to the banter you osshole

What a noop
oserrato32
9 years ago

Send me a pm with your info and I will take care of it tomorrow when I am in the office.

ShanaC@CigarBid wrote:



Thank You sir....will do.
gummy jones
9 years ago
And for calling her a sir you get kubakuba
frankj1
9 years ago

And for calling her a sir you get kubakuba

gummy jones wrote:


what everyone wished they posted...
bassman45
9 years ago

And for calling her a sir you get kubakuba

gummy jones wrote:


Lol
bassman45
9 years ago

Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!

stogiemonger wrote:


I see ya Stogie,welcome back🍺
stogiemonger
9 years ago
oserrato32
9 years ago

And for calling her a sir you get kubakuba

gummy jones wrote:


😊 My sincerest apologies......
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

See? This is exactly what I was saying. People are coming to this forum for answers. We know what they get......




This company is f*cked.

JadeRose wrote:




Time to call in Heather @ the Mann Center!!!!
jespear
9 years ago

Send me a pm with your info and I will take care of it tomorrow when I am in the office.

ShanaC@CigarBid wrote:



As we've been telling these people all along, Shana . . . "Give them time. They'll make it right, eventually."
Hope the nightmare is almost over for you and Trish. 👍
cameroon
9 years ago

Ossholio....that could grow on me.

My apologies, I didn't even know there was an online BOTL community. Having jumped around a bit, a lot of you are cool, although I wasn't exactly welcomed with open arms...."learn how to read *itch!!!"

The ironic part being I don't think those who said that actually read my post, or comprehended it...it's cool, happens.

A little about me, I have a humidor full of over 1,000 cigars...I have no idea what the actual number is. I have all kinds of cigars from top shelf to.....well, I once bought a bundle of Free Cuba's with the naked lady on them. I should do an inventory, I have cigars I've forgotten about.

I don't have a favorite per se, although I'm on an El Galan Real Reserve kick.

Sorry my first post wasn't under more pleasant circumstances....

Ossholio

oserrato32 wrote:



Well met. Welcome to the asylum.

Do NOT take the blue waffles if offered.
oserrato32
9 years ago

As we've been telling these people all along, Shana . . . "Give them time. They'll make it right, eventually."
Hope the nightmare is almost over for you and Trish. 👍

jespear wrote:



This morning I received a PM from Shana informing me the correct item will be shipped out this morning. Thanks again Shana....faith in Cbid restored!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Well met. Welcome to the asylum.

Do NOT take the blue waffles if offered.

cameroon wrote:



Lies, at the very least you should google "blue waffles" before you make up your mind on that.
gummy jones
9 years ago

This morning I received a PM from Shana informing me the correct item will be shipped out this morning. Thanks again Shana....faith in Cbid restored!

oserrato32 wrote:



shhhh
dont want these other noops to get any ideas
Just Relax
9 years ago

This morning I received a PM from Shana informing me the correct item will be shipped out this morning. Thanks again Shana....faith in Cbid restored!

oserrato32 wrote:




So you smoking that Acid tonight in celebration?
frankj1
9 years ago

So you dropping Acid tonight in celebration?

Just Relax wrote:


do they still do that?
tripleguy
9 years ago

Lies, at the very least you should google "blue waffles" before you make up your mind on that.

bgz wrote:



I don't know what's worse, Googling "blue waffles" or the results you get when you Google "waffle stomp." You decide. (And I'd rather not know who's done it - I could guess)
Users browsing this topic