MACS
9 years ago
No longer necessary... in The Sequel, the Lamb's blood was spilled for us.

T'was but a flesh wound. He was ayite by the third day.
gorob23
9 years ago

No longer necessary... in The Sequel, the Lamb's blood was spilled for us.

T'was but a flesh wound. He was ayite by the third day.

MACS wrote:




Great now your quoting scripture IDIOT 😇

Play nice


Rob :-"
MACS
9 years ago
Well... I'll be damned. It's a FOG sighting!!
DrafterX
9 years ago
Damn.. I used up all my lambs blood last week... 😞
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Well... I'll be damned. It's a FOG sighting!!

MACS wrote:


it's the perfect storm
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Damn.. I used up all my lambs blood last week... 😞

DrafterX wrote:


I'm sure you can use that old jar of chiken blood in the back of the fridge...top shelf, back right side
Palama
9 years ago
Moses...Moses...Moses....
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Happy Easter, y'all
tamapatom
9 years ago

I was enjoying a week in Jacksonville, FL. Took a one night trip to Daytona Beach, too. Dipped my toes in the Atlantic again... it's only been about 30 years.

Pulled a fat fish outa there, too!

MACS wrote:


You pulled a fat fish from between your toes??????? You should do that more often.
tamapatom
9 years ago

Buddy came over to help me work on a few unfinished projects.

Got a new screen door hung on the side of the house. Hung a door in the new bathroom and put up another coat of mud.

Popped a hole through the roof for exhaust fan. Required three new shingles since everything's old and brittle

Doc increased BP med dose yesterday. It's too much now. I kept falling while we were working today, figured I was probably too low. Checked and I'm 76/30. Gonna be laying down for a few hours.

danmdevries wrote:


Be careful not to fall off that roof. Its bad enough getting old but add meds and you are looking for trouble.
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 dudes. ..
DrafterX
9 years ago
Anyone nuke a peep yet..?? 😕
TMCTLT
9 years ago


Good Morning and Happy Easter to all in da neighborhood!!!
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Cheerios, banana bread, coffee, United v Chelsea in 45.
jespear
9 years ago
What a glorious morning !
HAPPY EASTER to all. (Even YOU, Frank.)
8trackdisco
9 years ago
It is finished turns into glory.

Fantastic stuff. Thank you, Jesus.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

What a glorious morning !
HAPPY EASTER to all. (Even YOU, Frank.)

jespear wrote:


Count me in, happy for all my friends...wisearse!

Looks like we are heading to da beach for a few hours. Gonna be close to 80.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Rainy here but it will clear... 😟
jespear
9 years ago

Count me in, happy for all my friends...wisearse!

Looks like we are heading to da beach for a few hours. Gonna be close to 80.

frankj1 wrote:



Keep your eye out for little Merle's hat.
He HAD a hat, ya know!
Users browsing this topic