TMCTLT
9 years ago

I heard Columbo was gay... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Never heard that one.....but Perry Mason er Raymond Burr.....was queer as a two dolla bill
bimmer124
9 years ago



Are you familiar with Chester Cheeks?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Are you familiar with Chester Cheeks?

bimmer124 wrote:



This guy is infatuated with Chester Cheeks, I don't know who this guy is, but if I had to guess it's just a consolation prize where all bimmer really wants is his old man Hairy Cheeks.
JGKAMIN
9 years ago

Never heard that one.....but Perry Mason er Raymond Burr.....was queer as a two dolla bill

TMCTLT wrote:


The saying is a three dollar bill.
frankj1
9 years ago
tonygraz
9 years ago
And why wouldn't rimmer be infatuated with chester cheeks ?
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
He made the world a better place, by exiting.
Vaya con diablos!

🍵
LetsRock
9 years ago

I heard Columbo was gay... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



And according to the newspapers here in NY, so was Aaron Hernandez and that's why he killed Odin Lloyd.
tailgater
9 years ago

And according to the newspapers here in NY, so was Aaron Hernandez and that's why he killed Odin Lloyd.

LetsRock wrote:



He was quite popular. You know, being a tight end and all.


frankj1
9 years ago
#50

too tight?
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Aaron Hernandez.........27 years old .......never married............still managed to tie the knot
LetsRock
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic