MACS
9 years ago

Is Dan's law the one that has to do with getting elbow deep in sh1t and maxipads to avoid having to spend any time around your wife?

victor809 wrote:



If so, he's doing it wrong. I just go fishing.
DrafterX
9 years ago
beef chimichanga.. rice & bean.. chips... 😁
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Barely still Mornin' - It's National Bean 'n Cheddar upside down in what looks like a burrito day!

***High Five***

tonygraz wrote:



FIFY
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

If so, he's doing it wrong. I just go fishing.

MACS wrote:



That works... I would hire a plumber and go play golf.

NapalmMan67
9 years ago

hoping my skirt doesn't blow away when I'm out killing me a turkey

gummy jones wrote:




#-o
gummy jones
9 years ago
I recreated a camo Marilyn Monroe/vent scene
The turkeys weren't impressed
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I have no hope of leaving early....

MACS wrote:



Same goes for most of the people in your place of employment.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Same goes for most of the people in your place of employment.

8trackdisco wrote:


if you pretend it's like a studio audience it's not so bad.
MACS
9 years ago

Same goes for most of the people in your place of employment.

8trackdisco wrote:



True... true...

At least I got the work release program... at the end of the work day they release me.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
United win, cigar on the deck. Messed with the massive humidor. Using the Moist N Air to season it while I work on a permanent bead-oriented setup. Need to replace some hardware on it this weekend. I'm sure I'll f- it up somehow. I'm significantly less handy than Bill O'Reilly.
tonygraz
9 years ago
You can always write a book called "killing the big humidor" and make stuff up.
tonygraz
9 years ago
You can always write a book called "killing the big humidor" and make stuff up.

Double post- write two books.
SmokeMonkey
delta1
9 years ago
don't bother writing a book yet...just post the made up stuff here...I'm sure you'll get positive feedback...then write the book...then write the book...
8trackdisco
9 years ago

United win, cigar on the deck. Messed with the massive humidor.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



How many robustos would it hold?
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

How many robustos would it hold?

8trackdisco wrote:



Fully loaded with boxes? Probably 4,000.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Fully loaded with boxes? Probably 4,000.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Send to me your addy. You'll need some help smoking all of those.

I won't charge you.... much.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Send to me your addy. You'll need some help smoking all of those.

I won't charge you.... much.

8trackdisco wrote:



Ha! Will do!
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Ha! Will do!

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Mattie B is always trying to get me to Brandon, MS.

How long a drive to your sweet home in Alabama?
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
From Brandon? I think that's by Jackson, so around 3 hours or so.
Users browsing this topic