Is Dan's law the one that has to do with getting elbow deep in sh1t and maxipads to avoid having to spend any time around your wife?
victor809 wrote:
Barely still Mornin' - It's National Bean 'n Cheddar upside down in what looks like a burrito day!***High Five***
tonygraz wrote:
If so, he's doing it wrong. I just go fishing.
MACS wrote:
hoping my skirt doesn't blow away when I'm out killing me a turkey
gummy jones wrote:
I have no hope of leaving early....
Same goes for most of the people in your place of employment.
8trackdisco wrote:
United win, cigar on the deck. Messed with the massive humidor.
SmokeMonkey wrote:
How many robustos would it hold?
Fully loaded with boxes? Probably 4,000.
Send to me your addy. You'll need some help smoking all of those.I won't charge you.... much.
Ha! Will do!
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close