Poll Question: Where's TW?
tailgater
9 years ago

Quiet! and get back in your cage!

victor809 wrote:



It rubs the lotion on its skin.

victor809
9 years ago
Screw it's skin... I could use some lotion...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I sent drafter a black shirt and he must have used a white sharpie or something.

teedubbya wrote:


Racist!
tonygraz
9 years ago
Hey Victor, did you lose power in your part of town today ?
victor809
9 years ago
Might have at home. Out at work we didnt... I suppose I'll know if all the clocks are flashing 1200...
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Now we know who's peeing on the power poles
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Has a Walmart truck filled with lime water been jacked in Mizzou?
HockeyDad
9 years ago
TW was missing?
victor809
9 years ago
... gone...yes...

Missing?... well... that's kind of a separate question. 🙂
frankj1
9 years ago

TW was missing?

HockeyDad wrote:


as were you!
can you shed any light on his whereabouts?
Users browsing this topic