8trackdisco
9 years ago

Took the blue tarp off to work on the roof again. It rained. Put the tarp back on. It stopped.

tamapatom wrote:



You have an interesting hobby.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes. ...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I feel like I rolled a car... had 576 retaining wall blocks delivered yesterday and I went to work. .. only about a quarter done so far... I'm not in a big hurry to get back out there this morning. ... 😟
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I feel like I rolled a car... had 576 retaining wall blocks delivered yesterday and I went to work. .. only about a quarter done so far... I'm not in a big hurry to get back out there this morning. ... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Put some pork in the pan, eatbup, grab a nap.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Wife is still sleeping. .. ain't no pork up in da pan. .. 😞
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Could be worse. You could be TW. Waking up with a hangover, and crusted peanut butter on your scrote.
DrafterX
9 years ago
True... true. ... 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
Poor Louie-dog.... 😞
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Man United v Burnley, coffee, no peanut butter on my scrotum, no hangover. I may be doing this wrong....
DrafterX
9 years ago
There's always tomorrow. ... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Could be a costly 3 points.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
this 500 will wrap up today. In the spirit of the OP and the O.T...

made fried matzah for breakfast, had to use up the last couple.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Poor little matzahs... 😞
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Cherry Cheesecake Day, National Lost Dogs Awareness Day, National Picnic Day, National Take a Chance Day and National Talk Like Shakespeare Day.

Drafter- I hope you got the first course in right on the wall. Is it going to be a beautiful wall ?
DrafterX
9 years ago
It's level if that's what you mean... but my backyard has two levels and I'm at the transition now.. gonna take some work... 😟
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Poor little matzahs... 😞

DrafterX wrote:


they gave their lives to a good cause
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Take your stray dog on a picnic with that not so hot chick you met to talk Shakespear over Cherry Cheesecake Day!

tonygraz wrote:



FIFY
Ram27
9 years ago
Busy busy busy 😣


Called into work ward. [frypan]

Good bye ya'all. [ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
I've just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
Driver take away my worries of today
And leave tomorrow behind..... 😟
Users browsing this topic