8trackdisco
tamapatom
9 years ago
I have found that 6 bricks at a time works for me. They fit in the bottom of a milk crate and are not too bulky or heavy. I toss them in with other stuff in my boat when I go out. I leave 6 bricks on a remote island every time I go.. Eventually I will have an entire brick patio. Six bricks at a time. A casual commitment.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I keep a cinder-block on da boat... no plans for a patio tho.... 😟
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Audubon Day, National Help a Horse Day, National Kids and Pets Day, National Pretzel Day, National Richter Scale Day and National Administrative Professionals Day.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

I have found that 6 bricks at a time works for me. They fit in the bottom of a milk crate and are not too bulky or heavy. I toss them in with other stuff in my boat when I go out. I leave 6 bricks on a remote island every time I go.. Eventually I will have an entire brick patio. Six bricks at a time. A casual commitment.

tamapatom wrote:



Tom, you feeling ok? Or is CROS on that remote island?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I may have done my knees in... went to the doc a few months ago and he told me they were shot.. they hurt every now and then but I didn't think much of it.... well, after hauling blocks around and digging all weekend they swole up like grapefruits.. I didn't notice till I got home from work yesterday.. actually made me sick looking at them... back to the doc next week... 🤔
DrafterX
9 years ago
poor CROS.... 😞
teedubbya
9 years ago
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Hump Day.



Jack BRICKhouse.
DrafterX
9 years ago

screw CROS

teedubbya wrote:




😱
MACS
9 years ago
I know how you feel, Drafter. 20 years of walking on steel decks aboard ship, then another 10 walking on concrete in the jail has my feet hurting most of the time.

I had 3 cortisone shots in my left foot to resolve plantar fasciitis, and one in my right... which still hurts. Since I haven't been running I've gone from 178 close to 200 again. 🤦
DrafterX
9 years ago
ya.. poor Macs & X.... we needs better drugs... 😞
dstieger
9 years ago
Numbers on the water damage starting to come in. 6.7K for water removal/restoration. 38K for reconstruction. Still awaiting personal property, but that will easily top 10K. All for a bad faucet supply line. Was a time when I thought I'd be able to buy and furnish an entire house for 55K
MACS
9 years ago
In the 70's you could do that... but I was in grade school, so I didn't have that kind of cash, ya know?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I bet Mr. Jones could.... 😟
Ram27
9 years ago
Hello peeps...........🇨🇮

Tired & beat, this is what comes opening a new account. 🤦



[ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National ride your underlings like a horse day!.

tonygraz wrote:



I'm not on top of my game, I won't be riding anyone like a horse today.
Users browsing this topic