frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

2 weeks away.
Frank, what is the final tally?

(Frank is the official tally whacker for this event).

tailgater wrote:


between 9 and 13, depending on tag-alongs
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
Who's bringin da bag o weed?
Bag o weed? Anybody?

🌫
BuckyB93
9 years ago
Do dandelions count?
tailgater
9 years ago
No. But they can read pretty good.

frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

No. But they can read pretty good.

tailgater wrote:


good wif words
not so good wif numbahs?
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Who's bringin da bag o weed?
Bag o weed? Anybody?

🌫

Stinkdyr wrote:


I think your wish could be granted........hypothetically speaking officer 😰

Wait a second, it's Mass., can't you just run down to the corner store and pick some up? Or better yet, just have it delivered =d>
Mandobro
9 years ago

IN-so far...

me
stinkdyr
mandobro...Joan?
Ed
Fiddler...plus 3 Alan?
Tailgater...Joe, streetrod wanted in if you were going
Rman (Rick)

Bucky...probable
dgomberg...hopeful

Tonygraz...unlikely

Anyone in touch with Jimbud?

Philly/Joisey kids invited...actually anyone willing can come as well.

I'm thinking noon to 6-ish

Outdoor event only. Rain, no game.

We'll work out details later.



frankj1 wrote:


Joan says she's going, All the voices in my head say they're going, too.
streetrod
9 years ago

not locked, but how does Saturday May 13 look...it is the day before Mother's Day.

frankj1 wrote:



Sure!!!! Pick the Satuday the Jersey, Yankee, Giants guy can't come.
I will be in St. John's USVI!!!
Hope you guys ( including you TG) have a great time. Maybe next year.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Sure!!!! Pick the Satuday the Jersey, Yankee, Giants guy can't come.
I will be in St. John's USVI!!!
Hope you guys ( including you TG) have a great time. Maybe next year.

streetrod wrote:


what fun will a one Frank event be?

wait,,,
dgomberg
9 years ago

I think your wish could be granted........hypothetically speaking officer 😰

Wait a second, it's Mass., can't you just run down to the corner store and pick some up? Or better yet, just have it delivered =d>

RMAN4443 wrote:



pretty sure you have to go to a packie... preferably Jackie's packie
tailgater
9 years ago

Sure!!!! Pick the Satuday the Jersey, Yankee, Giants guy can't come.
I will be in St. John's USVI!!!
Hope you guys ( including you TG) have a great time. Maybe next year.

streetrod wrote:



Alas, our favorite Giants fan is heading down to defile the Virgin Islands.

Maybe when you're down there you could pawn some "authentic" Eli Manning gear...
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
looks like 10 right now
tailgater
9 years ago

looks like 10 right now

frankj1 wrote:


It's the day before mothers day.
Too many momma's boys that can't make it.

frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
oh well.

Hey, people are asking about bringing stuff, a group this small won't need all that much. In fact, if everyone does bring something, we'll have way too much.

so I guess we should state our intentions, and I repeat no one has to do anything except enjoy the festivities...maybe a couple of smokes to toss in a takes-and-puts box? Another option, no pressure, no expectations

and certainly a few bags of ice won't go to waste.

There is a piped-in gas Weber on the patio, if needed it can go forever. and plenty of chairs on site.

Definitely will need some ASHTRAYS!

Just watch for the weather cuz the whole thing is off if it rains.

please copy and add to the list if you have intentions:

1) Frank-probably a case of some decent beer, probably a few dozen bottles of water, probably a vat of tabouleh with chips, plastic plates, napkins, paper towels...



edin508
9 years ago
I can bring a cooler full of soadas and stuff. Will that work? And I guess I can bring some smokes too.
Palama
9 years ago
Represented:

9405803699300444995955
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
I will have hotdogs, buns, relish and mustard for all yall tards!
And of course some ceegars for the give n take box.

🍺
BuckyB93
9 years ago
I'll just bring myself and leach off all you guys.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I'll just bring myself and leach off all you guys.

BuckyB93 wrote:


perfectly fine. will be good to see you and I'm honored you will make the long trek.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

I'll just bring myself and leach off all you guys.

BuckyB93 wrote:



Bucky will bring his portapotty and scented candles.....


=d>
Users browsing this topic