2 weeks away.Frank, what is the final tally?(Frank is the official tally whacker for this event).
tailgater wrote:
No. But they can read pretty good.
Who's bringin da bag o weed?Bag o weed? Anybody?🌫
Stinkdyr wrote:
IN-so far...mestinkdyrmandobro...Joan?EdFiddler...plus 3 Alan?Tailgater...Joe, streetrod wanted in if you were goingRman (Rick)Bucky...probabledgomberg...hopefulTonygraz...unlikelyAnyone in touch with Jimbud?Philly/Joisey kids invited...actually anyone willing can come as well.I'm thinking noon to 6-ishOutdoor event only. Rain, no game.We'll work out details later.
frankj1 wrote:
not locked, but how does Saturday May 13 look...it is the day before Mother's Day.
Sure!!!! Pick the Satuday the Jersey, Yankee, Giants guy can't come. I will be in St. John's USVI!!!Hope you guys ( including you TG) have a great time. Maybe next year.
streetrod wrote:
I think your wish could be granted........hypothetically speaking officer 😰 Wait a second, it's Mass., can't you just run down to the corner store and pick some up? Or better yet, just have it delivered =d>
RMAN4443 wrote:
looks like 10 right now
I'll just bring myself and leach off all you guys.
BuckyB93 wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close