tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Kiss of Hope Day, National Peace Rose Day, National Shrimp Scampi Day, National Zipper Day, National Rebuilding Day, National Sense of Smell Day and National Pool Opening Day.
MACS
9 years ago
It's Saturday.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
This isn't Hank in the flesh but rather the ghost of Hank the Tank...since my wife killed me while I was gone.

Cigars and drinks with my bro, Dan, today then who knows.
jjanecka
9 years ago
So really it's not the Ghost of Hank but really Hank's wife wearing a his skin.

I mean I would have killed you too for all those comments you made about country music...
danmdevries
9 years ago

This isn't Hank in the flesh but rather the ghost of Hank the Tank...since my wife killed me while I was gone.

Cigars and drinks with my bro, Dan, today then who knows.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Hm. I don't see him.

Must be ghost.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Watching a movie about bushwhackers.... 😟
elRopo
9 years ago
welcome back Hank......
Now all these guys can stop stressing over your absence.

Were you in jail or just someplace with no internet?
Someone said they saw you hanging around the men's room down at the Greyhound station.
Hope all is well.
elRopo
9 years ago
Double meat Whataburger w/choc shake.🍺
DrafterX
9 years ago
No whataburgers around here. ... 😞
dkeage
9 years ago

No whataburgers around here. ... 😞

DrafterX wrote:




Drove 6 hours from South Padre yesterday. Musta seen 25-30 Whataburgers. That and DQ's

DrafterX
9 years ago
😱 WILSON..!! WILSON.!! 😢 WILSON. .!! I'M SORRY WILSON. . 😢 I'm sorry Wilson... 😢 I'm sorry. .. 😢 😢 😢
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

welcome back Hank......
Now all these guys can stop stressing over your absence.

Were you in jail or just someplace with no internet?
Someone said they saw you hanging around the men's room down at the Greyhound station.
Hope all is well.

elRopo wrote:



I was on a self imposed ban for a month. I was actually on here just as much, but just lurking. Gummy and MAC caught me multiple times...not that I was trying to hide.

I have to say, I was pretty creeped out by all the threads/posts about me while I was gone. I should have thought twice before posting my picture as my avatar, knowing how fruity all these guys were.

I got PM's from about 13 members telling me how much they missed seeing my face every few posts...something about it being hard to keep me in their spank banks...
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I was on a self imposed ban for a month. I was actually on here just as much, but just lurking. Gummy and MAC caught me multiple times...not that I was trying to hide.

I have to say, I was pretty creeped out by all the threads/posts about me while I was gone. I should have thought twice before posting my picture as my avatar, knowing how fruity all these guys were.

I got PM's from about 13 members telling me how much they missed seeing my face every few posts...something about it being hard to keep me in their spank banks...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe next time, take two months off and REALLY teach us a lesson.
MACS
9 years ago
Why stop at 2 months? Shoot for a whole year, and if you only make it to 6 months... that's still one hell of an accomplishment.
SteveS
9 years ago

Why stop at 2 months? Shoot for a whole year, and if you only make it to 6 months... that's still one hell of an accomplishment.

MACS wrote:



great idea ...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
tamapatom
9 years ago
Hank left because he was feeling guilty about screwing up the cbid computer.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Hank broke the cbid?

You bass turd
Users browsing this topic