tailgater
9 years ago

You give me too much credit.

MACS wrote:




Caserta's is a great midnight snack.
Pepe's is where they coined the phrase "a slice of heaven".

For instance.
MACS
9 years ago
Well, you know I left in 1987 and have only been back twice... my info is prolly pretty out-dated.

Pagliarini's is where we'd always go.
frankj1
9 years ago

Is your last name Pepe?

tailgater wrote:


first name is the same

haven't made it to Pepe's in Chestnut Hill yet
frankj1
9 years ago

Got nothing on Providence.

MACS wrote:


proving that Brown students are smarter than Yalies
no hunger strike in Providence
JGKAMIN
9 years ago

So, basically they're being paid $70,000 a year, and receive free health care... to be students... and they're b*tching because they want more?

F*** you.

MACS wrote:


Exactly! =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Speyside
9 years ago
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world
tailgater
9 years ago

Well, you know I left in 1987 and have only been back twice... my info is prolly pretty out-dated.

Pagliarini's is where we'd always go.

MACS wrote:



I got a new place to try.
Thanks.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I HEARD through my
"YALE GRAPEVINE"....

The the HOTTEST GRADUATE SCHOOL
BEOTCHES ARE TAKING TURNS,...SNEAKING OUT LATE AT NIGHT ...
TO THE SKULL & BONES BUILDING BASEMENT
TO DRINK "ICE COLD HEINEKEN's, RARE BOURBON's and Lancaster, PA pretzels" ,
then they "pull very long TRAIN'S filled with MULTIPLE loads OF OLD MONEY RICH BOYS ENTITLED PROTEIN " of masked/robed members....
Then return to the protest by 5 a.m....
Unoticed...

But,
They don't get the keys to a non-descript green
Buick, 12 guage REMINGTON pump, snub nosed .38,
Military shoulder sack with 2 FIDDY COUNT boxes of ARMY FMJ .38's & 2 double naught 00 BUCK & 2 boxes of slugs...
or
GAS MONEY TO MENA, ARKANSAS.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I ate at da KFC in Mena not long ago.... 😟
Users browsing this topic