bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Evenin' - It's National fk I forgot to eat Truffles for lunch Day :(

tonygraz wrote:



Ya, I've been slacking too.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
34?

Snow possible in May.

Yeah, Wisconsin.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
itsawaldo
9 years ago
Good morning all.

Hank good to see you came back.

Quite an evolution going on here.....

I blame the fact that we can't post new pictures as causing this distress.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
🇨🇮
DrafterX
9 years ago
Thunder storm coming... I just washed my car damnit..!! 😠
MACS
9 years ago

34?

Snow possible in May.

Yeah, Wisconsin.

8trackdisco wrote:



Oooooh... hope the ground doesn't freeze. Them corn stalks need to be knee high by the 4th of July, yo.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National SAN Architect Day, National Textiles Day, National Chocolate Custard Day, National Garden Meditation Day, National Lumpy Rug Day, National Paranormal Day, National Raspberry Popover Day, National Specially-Abled Pets Day and National Two Different Colored Shoes Day.

The last one reminds me of the changing color shoe hoax I nearly pulled off a long time ago.
gummy jones
9 years ago
hey there
get back to work
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National I want my national day too day!

The last one reminds me of the changing color shoe hoax I nearly pulled off a long time ago.

tonygraz wrote:




My daughter don't do shoes, but she always mismatches her socks.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Good morning to good guys and di*** alike. I will love and pray for both categories of human beings. Glad to be here, feels good to be posting again.

P.S. I like the term "deplorables" rather than di***. Seems more accurate.

Have a good day folks!
DrafterX
9 years ago
I was deplorable before being deplorable was cool.. 😟
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Good morning to good guys and di*** alike. I will love and pray for both categories of human beings. Glad to be here, feels good to be posting again.

P.S. I like the term "deplorables" rather than di***. Seems more accurate.

Have a good day folks!

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Sup spanky. I don't think you're being truthful, you know you prefer d1ck.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Sup spanky. I don't think you're being truthful, you know you prefer d1ck.

bgz wrote:



You know me so well......
NapalmMan67
9 years ago

34?

Snow possible in May.

Yeah, Wisconsin.

8trackdisco wrote:




Snowed a few inches in Minocqua last Thursday.



If I recall, we had snow May 16th, 2014 in Northern IL.
gummy jones
9 years ago
its a hockey night in pittsburgh
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Needed to watch something uplifting.

31 minutes into American Psycho.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Snowed a few inches in Minocqua last Thursday.


If I recall, we had snow May 16th, 2014 in Northern IL.

NapalmMan67 wrote:



Are you in Minocqua?
tamapatom
9 years ago

You know me so well......

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


We liked you so much more when you weren't posting. You were getting close to legendary.
Users browsing this topic