dkeage
9 years ago

The golden rule: Send me a 10'er of cigars and I will do my best to not annoy you.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




You can send me all of your cigars...I will keep good care of them.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




It's not just your inane posts that might annoy many here....[-(
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

It's not just your inane posts that might annoy many here....[-(

dkeage wrote:



Ha...I was just waiting for someone to call me out on it. I'm done. haha Just having a little fun.
dstieger
9 years ago

That's easy... all we have to do is click "hide user posts".

MACS wrote:




I'd forgotten that option. Thank you. It has made 'The Return' soooo much less aggrevating
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I'd forgotten that option. Thank you. It has made 'The Return' soooo much less aggrevating

dstieger wrote:



Aww...that's mean...🐴
dstieger
9 years ago

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



See what I mean....it is so peaceful
dkeage
9 years ago

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



=d>
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Y'all ain't right:p
frankj1
9 years ago

Y'all ain't right:p

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


yet another rule here
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Rules?


We don' need no stinkin' rules.[whip]
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
"It's not my fault." --HC

Edit: Oh, wait.. that's not a 'rule'. Or is it? 🤔
Users browsing this topic