tonygraz
9 years ago
Frank,you made me spill my drink.
frankj1
9 years ago
I'll pay for it
delta1
9 years ago

They gotta replace mine... I wasn't to worried until it swole up and stuff. .. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I suffered with knee pain for 25 years, giving up running and eventually, tennis. I was using my wife's Kaiser insurance plan, and their conservative protocols didn't allow someone my age to get a replacement. When I couldn't walk very far, lost sleep due to knee pain, consumed massive amounts of OTC pain meds and put on a buncha weight, I used my PPO insurance through work. Ortho said my right knee needed immediate replacement, and my left would prolly need replacing...had the right knee replacement surgery 7 years ago and have resumed an active and mostly painfree lifestyle, though no running and only light doubles tennis...

Just do it...
frankj1
9 years ago

I suffered with knee pain for 25 years, giving up running and eventually, tennis. I was using my wife's Kaiser insurance plan, and their conservative protocols didn't allow someone my age to get a replacement. When I couldn't walk very far, lost sleep due to knee pain, consumed massive amounts of OTC pain meds and put on a buncha weight, I used my PPO insurance through work. Ortho said my right knee needed immediate replacement, and my left would prolly need replacing...had the right knee replacement surgery 7 years ago and have resumed an active and mostly painfree lifestyle, though no running and only light doubles tennis...

Just do it...

delta1 wrote:


but he said it's interfering with his back pain. How's he supposed to regain the back pain?
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I am who I am... If you don't like that, no skin off my back.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Please go drink a can of draino. Seriously.
frankj1
9 years ago
ok, now you have absolutely no shot at being in the box pass, no matter how much you grovel.
Happy?
SteveS
9 years ago

I am who I am... If you don't like that, no skin off my back.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Please go drink a can of draino. Seriously.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



That'd be rather deleterious internally, but still no skin off his back ...
danmdevries
9 years ago
Morning fellas.

Welcome back to Monday
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Hopefully the last freeze of the season.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Morning, ya'll. Oh joyous Monday. Gonna be a quiet week at work with my boss on vacation.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Anyone have Thunder.Gerbil's addy so I can send him a case of Midol?
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all.
MACS
9 years ago
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Top of the Morn Gents....Ladies
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Coconut Cream Pie Day, National Have A Coke Day, National Student Nurse Day and National Women’s Checkup Day.......and maybe wrap up a 500 day.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes.....
DrafterX
9 years ago
Calling an ortho guy that worked on my back a couple times about my knee soon... I really don't like the local guy much... 🤔
Ram27
9 years ago
X 😉



Morning folks..............[ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
Users browsing this topic