gummy jones
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Mac can have it...or whoever.
patrickh44231
9 years ago
Counter point to thunder herbal(see what I did there hah).

Most of us are god damn morons in some way or another.

And we all post retarded **** in every post. (We are asshatz after all)

You gotta admit he's got some balls to be who he is and still stick around. THEN offer to host a box pass.

Plus I'm pretty sure he's got Polaroids of all the FOGS in his mother's basement.
frankj1
9 years ago
what were the FOGS doing in his mother's basement?
danmdevries
9 years ago
Hank has CROS
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Whoever, or whatever CROS is, he/she/it is in my barn...chained to the rafters.
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Oomphhf.... Coffee keeps me regular.

Top of the morning to ya'll.

I love working with my hands, but hats off to the drywall fellers'
I can smear, but sanding....... Feel the burn.
Users browsing this topic