corey sellers
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Morning, boobs.

Funny stuff there Macs...chuckled out loud there. The people at my work must thing I have something wrong with me...oh wait...
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
# 60 MACS

LOL

YA BASTID!

Try it....you'll like it.

It is made by a family owned pharmecutical company outta Florida....
Hospitals swear by it,
Too bad they have NO MONEY FOR the
"Slotting fees" ( bribes) for shelf space in the big retailers.

www.newgenesismonticellodrug.com
You can buy it here^^
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I don't need it, bro. Never had 'roids.

Hope I never get 'em, too.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Lipid Day, National Shrimp Day, National Clean Up Your Room Day, National Bike to School Day, National School Nurse Day, National Receptionists’ Day and National Third Shift Workers Day.

tonygraz wrote:



HooRay for the 3rd shifters =d> =d>
DrafterX
9 years ago
beef chimichanga.. bean & rice... chips... 😁
NapalmMan67
9 years ago

8 ain't gonna help you with that attitude......

dkeage wrote:



That's why I stipulated it's my old lady who's a fan.
gummy jones
9 years ago
cant say i have very high hopes for my pens in game7 tonight
just too banged up
dstieger
9 years ago
Crazy, aina? Complete role reversal of fans' emotions (Pens vs Caps fans).....two weeks ago, you'd have been hard pressed to find an optimistic Caps fan...now there's at least a dozen of them
gummy jones
9 years ago
maybe even a baker's dozen
DrafterX
9 years ago
I could use a bakers dozen about now... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Baker? I don't even know her!
gummy jones
9 years ago
You know what "know" means...
RMAN4443
9 years ago

You know what "know" means...

gummy jones wrote:


I "know " what "know" means.......y a "know" what I means?
frankj1
9 years ago

You know what "know" means...

gummy jones wrote:


cross-thread outrage
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Go Pack go! My old lady is a Packers fan.

Any recommendations for fishing resorts in that area? Need ones that rent boats/motors since I sold my boat a few years ago and need to rent now. PM me if you know of any worthwhile that won't break the bank.

NapalmMan67 wrote:



Don't know much about fishing in the area. There are charter boats that go out on Lake Michigan based out of Algoma (Kinns) and Kewaunee. Not sure about the costs involved. I've heard they do a good job.
Ram27
9 years ago

Not sure if an abdicated 500 is authorized. Need RAM approval.

Rambo?

MACS wrote:







👍
8trackdisco
9 years ago

👍

Ram27 wrote:



Finally!

Felt.... dirty posting on an unauthorized thread.

Then again, I've felt dirty before.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I HEARD that

TRUMP

ASKED?

RAM27

If he should fire DIRECTOR COMEY....
BEFORE HE ASKED THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
and stuff.....
tamapatom
9 years ago
RAM fired Comey?
Users browsing this topic