Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Morning! Just gotta get through the day then off to PA for some river fishing for the weekend.
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' = It's National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day, National Limerick Day, National Nutty Fudge Day, National Odometer Day, National Military Spouse Appreciation Day and National Provider Appreciation Day.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

National Nutty Fudge Day.

tonygraz wrote:



Perfect for all the fudge packers on this site.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Drpped the kid off at school. Coffee and bagel with my wife.

Time for a twenty minute cat nap.

Work later.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Oils changed, did the animal chores.

Waiting for the yard to dry a bit to try to mow a bit
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Birthday party for my son tomorrow... i told him I'd make him any cake he wants.... 4 years old and he wants cheesecake... cheesecake with brownie chunks on top...
gummy jones
9 years ago
finish up some clerical stuff and get the heck outta here
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Mornin' = It's National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day, National Limerick Day, National Nutty Fudge Day, National Odometer Day, National Military Spouse Appreciation Day and National Provider Appreciation Day.

tonygraz wrote:



There once was a man from Nantucket............🇨🇮
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
..........
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
But his daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Mowed what I could. Too much backyard soup.

Ran the trimmer through the ditch. Always kills my back.

Wife had me transplant 4 bushes and plant two new ones.

Beer.
elRopo
9 years ago

There once was a man from Nantucket............🇨🇮

RMAN4443 wrote:


Who's deek was so long he could .....
8trackdisco
9 years ago

i told him I'd make him any cake he wants.... 4 years old and he wants cheesecake... cheesecake with brownie chunks on top...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


That young man knows how to live the life!
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Mowed what I could. Too much backyard soup.

Ran the trimmer through the ditch. Always kills my back.

Wife had me transplant 4 bushes and plant two new ones.

Beer.

danmdevries wrote:



Two more beers, then plant her bush.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Two more beers, then plant her bush.

8trackdisco wrote:



Are you saying that Dan's man parts are the size of a seed?
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
delta1
9 years ago
yummm...cheesecake...
danmdevries
9 years ago

Two more beers, then plant her bush.

8trackdisco wrote:



That's not happening. Been off the table since she decided to have a kid and quit birth control without talking to me. January 2012.

No way. Never again with her, or anyone else. Risk/reward doesn't side in my favor.

I'll just keep drinking the beers 🍺
danmdevries
9 years ago
Brought camper home today.

Fits in the new driveway perfectly. Not an inch to spare. Probably not gonna be able to get it in in the dark. Or when I'm tired. Or most of my future attempts. But I got it in on the first try and I'm happy for now.

Got the tub and toilet out, pulled up the floor, and removed part of a wall. Gotta figure out how to disassemble the vanity before I can do much else.
Users browsing this topic