MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Off soon to an odd, Mothers Day mini-tradition. Buffalo Wild Wings.

8trackdisco wrote:



Nice. I sent a text reminder to my son yesterday. He showed up this morning with a card and brownies for his mom (that his dad is going to eat). Likely take the wife to the restaurant where he works for a late lunch/early dinner type deal.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Mrs Monkey has requested we do absolutely nothing. I'm cool with that.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Awful performance from United. Definitely have to win the Europa League now. Hate to put all hope on 1 game.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Went to a mid-evil fest today. .. lots of cleavage. .. 👍

DrafterX wrote:


Did ya get to see B00Bs? =p~
DrafterX
9 years ago
I did see some nips... 🍺
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Awful performance from United. Definitely have to win the Europa League now. Hate to put all hope on 1 game.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Watching the remnents of the game now (92 minute). They didn't look like a united, United team. Felt like they were in no real mood to ruin Spurs' day.
gummy jones
9 years ago
I went to the extreme sappy end of love on the card for my wife this year. It went over well.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I was going to take my wife to dinner and she said no... she wanted MY favorite pizza.

Um... okay!

If this was a test, I failed miserably... because I'm now full of pizza.
frankj1
9 years ago

I was going to take my wife to dinner and she said no... she wanted MY favorite pizza.

Um... okay!

If this was a test, I failed miserably... because I'm now full of pizza.

MACS wrote:


well played, sir.
I hope to learn from the Master.
tonygraz
9 years ago

...
If this was a test, I failed miserably... because I'm now full of pizza.

MACS wrote:



Nice for a change.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Not exactly a Smoke Monkey Walk, but 2.6 miles isn't bad.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Nice for a change.

tonygraz wrote:



Okay, that made me laugh. But I'm still full of sh*t, too. 😁
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Not exactly a Smoke Monkey Walk, but 2.6 miles isn't bad.

8trackdisco wrote:



Not bad at all!

Grilled shrimps for Mrs Monkey, with some roasted vegetables and mushrooms. Decent glass of Pinot Noir. Now smoking on the deck. I think she had a good Mother's Day.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Morning dudes and stuff

Monday again.

Stayed up too late drinking beers and messing with the camper. Just two windows left to pull and reseal. Not sure I'm going to either, no evidence of leak on those two. Might just clean and caulk the exposed edge
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Wind the clock.
Ram27
9 years ago
Morning gang.🙄
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hello, Monday. My name is Inigo Montoya... you killed my weekend... prepare to die.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Ya know... since Victor has been absent it has been surprisingly civil around here.

I know things are crappy for him right now. I hope he's handling it alright.
Users browsing this topic