elRopo
9 years ago

^I hate you. (joking... sorta)

Never landed a wahoo. Water usually not warm enough for them here in SD.

MACS wrote:


Well, that sucks for you guys in So. Cal. I've never fished your area. Fished Baja around Cabo San Lucas and San Jose, plenty of Wahoo around there. You should go if you haven't been there, its a hoot and you can get a charter for a reasonable fee. Almost guaranteed to catch multiple Marlin too!

Hope you guys have good fishing for your "fishin herf" I looked at the forecast sea conditions and it looks like smooth sailing. 4ft. @ 18 sec. interval, nice!

Good Luck!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Night, gentlemen. Go Cavs! Almost Friday-eve!
danmdevries
9 years ago
Work was too boring.

Couldn't justify my staff numbers with the acuity so I sent a few people home, including myself. Had a senior staff nurse willing to take charge of the unit, so I left, gonna cover another night that was short instead.

Weather forecast still says clear skies, but the thunder and rain beg to differ.

Working on the camper while I wait for another project to get ready. Cut up some oak for a new LEGO shelf, waiting for the stain to dry to glue and staple together. Beats working...

Can't figure out how I want to mount the new fridge. I made some steel brackets to bolt the base to, but I don't think that will be enough considering the leverage a full fridge has going down the road. Might have to do some straps or something while in motion, and just remove at destination.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Thunderstorms gone.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Sunny and warm for the foreseeable future. That's more like SoCal weather.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
gummy jones
9 years ago
stayed up too late last night for no reason
paying for it today
Ram27
9 years ago
Hello all.............[ram27bat]


Goodbye all..........................[ram27bat]
Speyside
9 years ago
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Cheese Souffle Day, National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day, National No Dirty Dishes Day and National Visit Your Relatives Day.


Record heat yesterday here, hotter today and more humid with more records falling.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Happy Friday-Eve, people. Enjoy your day, hope it is fantastic!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Cheese Souffle Day, National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day, National No Dirty Dishes Day and National Visit Your Relatives Day.


Record heat yesterday here, hotter today and more humid with more records falling.

tonygraz wrote:


I put the dishes down for the dog to clean up.......she usually gets them so clean I almost never have to wash them.........Anyone for dinner at my place?????8-[
DrafterX
9 years ago
pizza.. pizza.... 😟
delta1
9 years ago
do you ever eat a salad, or something nutritious...hope the pizza had some veggies n whole wheat flour...we don't want you to "go" anytime soon...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Oatmeal with raisins and a banana...still starving...my meds make me constantly hungry
DrafterX
9 years ago
I normally 'go' about 9am or so.... 😟
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I normally 'go' about 9am or so.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


You seem to be an ordinary "regular" guy 😰
tonygraz
9 years ago
And wherever he might be at the time.
delta1
9 years ago
wow...quite the unpleasant image...
Users browsing this topic