8trackdisco
9 years ago
The thread got Hank Stank on it.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
danmdevries
9 years ago
Morning fellas

Welcome to Tuesday
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Lovely Tuesday morning. Left the house early in order to fish this morning before work and got a flat tire. Stop to change it and my jack for some reason isn't tall enough to actually get the full size spare on. Had to call AAA to come out and finish the job. Now I have buy a new tire (it has a pretty sizable hole). Good times.
Ram27
9 years ago
Howdy all.............🙄 🙄
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Mornin' dudes...
delta1
9 years ago
dammmmm, I'm sore...hands and fingers still not working right...I need coffee...hope my thumb isn't infected...fishing is a dangerous sport...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

dammmmm, I'm sore...hands and fingers still not working right...I need coffee...hope my thumb isn't infected...fishing is a dangerous sport...

delta1 wrote:



I hear your 'cut man' was good with the tape. I have a few holes in my hands and fingers from fish spines, too.
DrafterX
9 years ago
you guys didn't stop for nachos did you ..?? 😕
DrafterX
9 years ago
double cheese-burger... fries... 😁
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

you guys didn't stop for nachos did you ..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


Whoever is responsible for that is going to jail... i was involved in the quality side of producing that gas station nacho cheese sauce for awhile... our department had bags of that stuff that was literally decades old and hadn't changed in composition in any way... if the packaging is intact, that stuff survives a nuclear holocaust... there is zero possibility for bacteria to enter that stuff, especially botulism...

Long story short, someone was making their own cheese sauce and refilling the once sterile bags in order to save money...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Those Bassards..!! 😠
DrafterX
9 years ago
I could sure use some nachos about now tho... 😞
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I could sure use some nachos about now tho... 😞

DrafterX wrote:



I just made guacamole... 😟
DrafterX
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Pulled pork sandwich, mac & cheese and some fries.

Good stuff.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Waffles.

Must have been out of pancakes.
dkeage
9 years ago

Waffles.

Must have been out of pancakes.

8trackdisco wrote:




Love me sme breakfast for dinner
Users browsing this topic