opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Only 34 posts until some idiot makes this about race.

Over/under was 40.
Next time I take the under.

tailgater wrote:


To be clear, what i made about race was the morons advocating for charging people $20 (The cost of a bottle of synthetic urine) to collect their food stamps.... and I'm not really the one who made it about race, just the one who pointed it out....

But your stance does make sense given your new alignment with daesh... they too cling to moronically archaic forms of interference in the personal lives of the people they long to control...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I smoke opium all the time and no one's ever checked my pee

teedubbya wrote:


Crazy...
teedubbya
9 years ago
Smoke is bad for you and so 1990... suppository baybee
gummy jones
9 years ago

Only 34 posts until some idiot makes this about race.

Over/under was 40.
Next time I take the under.

tailgater wrote:



shoulda coulda woulda
now you owe hank a fiver
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Smoke is bad for you and so 1990... suppository baybee

teedubbya wrote:


I've heard that about champagne, for people who like the buzz not the taste.... if you shook it to hard ahead of time should you throw up fizz? Do your burps ever taste like heroin?
teedubbya
9 years ago
No but if you tape the suppository to the cork prior to opening the bottle you can get it wayyyy up there
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Smarter than a Roman candle i guess...
teedubbya
9 years ago

Smarter than a Roman candle i guess...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




is that like a Pittsburgh pancake with fire?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
More like a Philadelphia pork jowl with some heat behind it...
teedubbya
9 years ago

More like a Philadelphia pork jowl with some heat behind it...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



ahhhh the drafterx in other words
DrafterX
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic