DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I was about a half hour late, had to get the donuts, and I'll prolly leave an hour early... gotta hit Walmart on the way home... 🤦
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

He was drinking flavored vodka. Pinnacle was the brand. Birthday Cake flavor maybe.

Half work day. Going in a couple hours later, leave a couple hours early, and only use four hours af personal time.

Brilliant!

8trackdisco wrote:



I'm going home early today, too... it's my 8 hour day. 🤦
DrafterX
9 years ago
Monday is my normal day off... gotta be here Tuesday for a meeting... so next week I'll take Friday off as a holiday and have a 4 day weekend... 🍺
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Happy Friday, ya bucket heads.
delta1
9 years ago
I'm taking the day off today, prolly ALL next week...and the week after that...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Are you gonna go look for CROS..?? 😕
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Are you gonna go look for CROS..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



He ain't got no time fo' dat!

Oh, wait... he has lotsa time, now. Lucky.
DrafterX
9 years ago
ya.. CROS will be so happy.. 🤣
DrafterX
9 years ago
bowl of chili.. double cheese-burger.. fries... 😁
Abrignac
9 years ago
At the Hooters bar. Beer and boobs for lunch.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Salad. Chicken leg quarter. Cookie.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Drafter if I ate like you id be happy (and dead)

or vice a versa?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Just got a call from corporate headquarters... may be cuttin' out early.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Just got a call from corporate headquarters... may be cuttin' out early.

MACS wrote:


You mean cutting out early, like, fired?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Home... 🍺
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

You mean cutting out early, like, fired?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



No, like... I'm already home and left an hour early. 🍺
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Good day.

Burger, chili, cigars, a couple drinks, now another drink.
Users browsing this topic