danmdevries
9 years ago

:-k
Seems I've deleted all the pics from my phone... wasn't intentional. .. damnit.. 😠

DrafterX wrote:



Even the titty pics?
corey sellers
9 years ago
Dam wanted to see them
danmdevries
9 years ago
Feel like I had a stroke

...of genius.

Air conditioner in camper died last year. Replacement will be around 700ish when it's all done. But, wife is not happy with me putting any more money into the camper. Doesn't even want me to buy an ez up canopy for camping shade.

Under the bed is a big unused storage area that connects to the front pass through storage.

I have an unneeded window unit air conditioner in the basement. I usually throw it in the garage so I have an air conditioned smoking lounge.

So, cut a hole in the side of the underbed storage box, mount the unit, and build a duct to the pass through with a 12v radiator fan to exhaust the hot side. Drill a hole through the floor for the condensate hose.

Best part is the window unit will run off my new small generator, so I can have a/c at the racetrack too.
danmdevries
9 years ago
At work with no patients.

Time and a half for the holiday (night before counts as holiday) but I'm bored. I think I'm going to send myself home and do the air conditioner thing instead of just sitting around here all night.
frankj1
9 years ago

Feel like I had a stroke

...of genius.

Air conditioner in camper died last year. Replacement will be around 700ish when it's all done. But, wife is not happy with me putting any more money into the camper. Doesn't even want me to buy an ez up canopy for camping shade.

Under the bed is a big unused storage area that connects to the front pass through storage.

I have an unneeded window unit air conditioner in the basement. I usually throw it in the garage so I have an air conditioned smoking lounge.

So, cut a hole in the side of the underbed storage box, mount the unit, and build a duct to the pass through with a 12v radiator fan to exhaust the hot side. Drill a hole through the floor for the condensate hose.

Best part is the window unit will run off my new small generator, so I can have a/c at the racetrack too.

danmdevries wrote:


you are now officially Like A Genius.

Feel good my friend, feel good.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ever wonder what you were in your previous life..?? I'm thinking I was a war puppy-dog... 😟
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Ever wonder what you were in your previous life..?? I'm thinking I was a war puppy-dog... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Apparently Drafter's been drinking, too.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Yep.. but puppy-dogs love me so I figure I musta been a highly respected kind of puppy-dog.. 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
Maybe a wolf.... ya.. prolly a wolf... 😟
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Yep.. but puppy-dogs love me so I figure I musta been a highly respected kind of puppy-dog.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



It's the peanut butter you keep in your... um... pocket.
DrafterX
9 years ago
watchurai
9 years ago
watchurai
9 years ago
Does the early bird catch 500 worms?🤔
watchurai
9 years ago
"The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night."

Few more dizzyingly High Heights than pilfering a 500 whilst the brotls do slumber.
watchurai
9 years ago
Although.

There could be a lurker, some fellow nutcase who is up for a run, or an insomniac in Fiji who wants the win....
watchurai
9 years ago
And yet I am heartened. It looks to be all quiet.
I imagine MACS slumped over the arm of his easy chair, Duff beer empties strewn across the floor, sawing logs with an 18 hp chainsaw...
watchurai
9 years ago
8track in his Man U licensed onesie romper curled up in his Batman blankie.....
watchurai
9 years ago
Dan is busy stitching someone up, dreaming of the day when he can whack a few of them instead of killing himself saving them....
watchurai
9 years ago
Drafter in a food induced coma, comfortably propped up on the commode, where he was when the cheese and beef finally reached his nervous system...
watchurai
9 years ago
Yep. All is right. So long to this pain in the azz 500!
Users browsing this topic