Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

i thought it was a staycation

gummy jones wrote:



Sorry, read back through the thread, it actually makes sense now. Updated my posts to tell the truth...I have been having some med issues. Pretty sure I saw a neon green unicorn run across my screen earlier.
gummy jones
9 years ago
the plot thickens...
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Sorry, read back through the thread, it actually makes sense now. Updated my posts to tell the truth...I have been having some med issues. Pretty sure I saw a neon green unicorn run across my screen earlier.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Dr. got you on Window Pane?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Is this another "I promise not to speak for 40 days?" Because if it is good luck.
frankj1
9 years ago

Sorry, read back through the thread, it actually makes sense now. Updated my posts to tell the truth...I have been having some med issues. Pretty sure I saw a neon green unicorn run across my screen earlier.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


hank=tiger woods?
corey sellers
9 years ago
I wonder if hank looks like tiger did
gummy jones
9 years ago
Lol marine cousin
frankj1
9 years ago

Lol marine cousin

gummy jones wrote:


dolphin?
corey sellers
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
Prolly a merman
jespear
9 years ago
I see turtles.
corey sellers
9 years ago
Honestly I see sea turtle eyes
corey sellers
9 years ago
Has anybody seen the instagram tiger driving the golf cart funny shiat
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Sorry, read back through the thread, it actually makes sense now. Updated my posts to tell the truth...I have been having some med issues. Pretty sure I saw a neon green unicorn run across my screen earlier.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Magnesium citrate will help stabilize drug interactions. About a tablespoon per day with the other meds and you should be all fixed up.
Users browsing this topic