MACS
9 years ago
I've got a Browning Buckmark that I have had for years. It's a great plinker.

danmdevries
9 years ago

Find a local FFL to receive it from an online dealer.

https://gunwatcher.com/pmr30-for-sale-in-stock/guns-best-price-link 

Gene363 wrote:



Yup.

Gunbroker = gonebroker

Local guy still has/had? His "kitchen table" ffl. $15 per transfer (most of the gun shops around here are 50-100)

I bought a lot more than I could afford, ended up loading up the credit card I had on my gunbroker account.

It does make it easy shopping nationwide when you're looking for the htf stuff. Sure I'd prefer to support my local economy, but my personal economics take precedence.
danmdevries
9 years ago

I've got a Browning Buckmark that I have had for years. It's a great plinker.

MACS wrote:



Yes they are.

Bought a S&W 22a, pretty much a copy. But got it new from dealer for 220 otd
Burner02
9 years ago
I'm going to give the local a few weeks and see what happens. Price he quoted me is $45 under msrp and if he can't deliver then I may give gunwatcher a try.

Thanks for the rec.
Gene363
9 years ago

Yup.

Gunbroker = gonebroker

Local guy still has/had? His "kitchen table" ffl. $15 per transfer (most of the gun shops around here are 50-100)

I bought a lot more than I could afford, ended up loading up the credit card I had on my gunbroker account.

It does make it easy shopping nationwide when you're looking for the htf stuff. Sure I'd prefer to support my local economy, but my personal economics take precedence.

danmdevries wrote:



Hey, do crack dealers make it hard to buy? [jester]

It is a great way to buy, though for new firearms I do better with online dealers than GB.

In my area local shops are around $25 +/- for a transfer. They have figured out it's easy money and they don't have to maintain any stock for that sale. Most shops make more on accessories and other services than actual gun sales.
itsawaldo
9 years ago
PSA

Ruger has recalled most of this years production of MK IV due to improperly operating safety switch.

Owners need to send lowers back for replacement parts to be installed.

They will send a prepaid box for owners to send back, should be gone a week and they are returning them with a new magazine for our troubles!

Doesn't bother me, they caught it and are fixing, and who doesn't like extra mags?

Burner02
9 years ago
Comparing the target and hunter models, which do you like the best?
Burner02
9 years ago

Nice! 30 rounds and the loaded pistol is pretty light too. Kel Tec has a clever magazine that feed those rimmed .22 mag cartridges pretty reliably.

Gene363 wrote:




Ran 200 rounds through the new acquisition this past Fri with no problems.
Gene363
9 years ago

Ran 200 rounds through the new acquisition this past Fri with no problems.

Burner02 wrote:



👍
itsawaldo
9 years ago
Ruger came through with the mailing box, SFR, with bubble wrap a little over a week ago.

Should have my corrected lower by the end of the month.

So far they have made it very easy.
Users browsing this topic