frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I'm in the same boat as you....
I forgot my cabin keys and had to climb through the second story window from a short ladder on my belly...@60 years of age it is not as easy as it was at 40 or 50...I felt ok right after, but the next day my back was and still is REALLY hurting...no spasms but
Muscle cramps in my right thigh at night and lower back on the right side...eating Advil like PEZ....

Mr. Jones wrote:


well, ya see, if you used to do this at 40 and 50, by 60 you shouldn't be forgetting the keys!

That would help your back for sure.

Though seriously, my sympathies for that pain. It can be disabling even if other things hurt more.

Buy a bag of frozen corn or even peas. You can shape it into a contoured ice bag without the hard painful lumps of real ice, and it's reusable indefinitely.

Never eat it but do feed it to an enemy.
NapalmMan67
9 years ago

No need to remake Ben-Hur

Ron, we recently finished the Let My People Go 500.
How soon they forget.

frankj1 wrote:




I figured that was your prequel.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I figured that was your prequel.

NapalmMan67 wrote:


well played, sir.
Users browsing this topic