opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I dunno Opel. I just watched it live and had to leave when he was done. Haven't read anything or watched or listen to anyone telling me what to think about it.

From what I saw and heard I rest with he's a POS.

Obammy was too in his own way, and certainly played the politics, but holy **** this is a new level.

teedubbya wrote:


well you'd have to point to some direct quotes if I'm gonna have any idea what you're talking about... everything I read looked like pretty standard politician speak to me...
MACS
9 years ago

🤣

I gotta take into account you already felt that way about him tho... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Yah. He was a Hillary supporter... 😟
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
and I agree, obama bad, trump bad... I just fail to see a difference between the one catering specifically to whites and the one that catered specifically to non-whites...
DrafterX
9 years ago
well, you know what they say.. it's easier to hate than love... no matter how bad TW wants to love him... 😟
8trackdisco
9 years ago

not all slaves were black folks... but neither are the homeless I guess.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Isn't it weird that the public and gubment are all upset at the drug dealers, while providing narcam for the junkies.

But when it comes to prostitution, Johns don't get free penicillin.

:-k
MACS
9 years ago

well you'd have to point to some direct quotes if I'm gonna have any idea what you're talking about... everything I read looked like pretty standard politician speak to me...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



You're not putting your teedub spin on it.

Nope... wait, you just did. How the hell is Trump 'catering' to whites? You guys realize in order for him to win the election folks who voted for Obama (twice) had to vote for him... or he never would have won.

Yet people are claiming he supports the alt-right and endorses racism. Puh-lease.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I was speaking specifically to the speech he just gave... he was clearly doing a political dance to ensure that he didn't offend a group of his voters who likely don't describe themselves as racist but found themselves on the same side as the klan this past weekend... and that group of people was white... super white...
MACS
9 years ago

I was speaking specifically to the speech he just gave... he was clearly doing a political dance to ensure that he didn't offend a group of his voters who likely don't describe themselves as racist but found themselves on the same side as the klan this past weekend... and that group of people was white... super white...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Gotcha. I just saw part of the speech. I think I saw the part you were talking about where he said not everyone there was in the klan, or a racist... they were just protesting the removal of the statue.

I can believe that. I think a lot of southern folks are in favor of keeping their historical monuments and confederate flag, yet are not racists or bigots.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I dunno but in reality David Duke just thanked trump for his comments .

teedubbya wrote:


racists vote... and if they're gonna vote for you, occasionally you're gonna say things they agree with, purposefully or not... that does not make you a racist...
delta1
9 years ago

taking this back off the tracks for a sec...but ^ will never happen....but your question brought to mind a contrast that was seared into my brain decades ago....

When I was first at the Arizona memorial, I was rather surprised by the numbers of Japanese there. Felt a little weird, but at least every single one of them was quiet, pensive, head bowed, respectful.

Later that same year, I was in the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum and I was appalled enough at the loud, laughing, gloating even, by some young Americans that I pulled them aside and chewed them out....I'm still disgusted when I recall it

dstieger wrote:



I know what you mean dstieger...I visited the Arizona Memorial 20-25 years ago, and the old Japanese outnumbered the American visitors...and many of them faced and bowed deeply when they walked by an American...

My shocking moment of disgust occurred when I saw images of the Neo-Nazi white supremacists marching through Charlottesville...more than 90% of them were young (under 35) people...and there were children...something tells me our kids and their kids will still be dealing with this scourge...
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Drafter it was a group effort I assure you and usually the cops turn a blind eye. It was pre planned and recurrent.

You just sympathize more with one group than another or maybe better said are more appalled about one group than another.

teedubbya wrote:




http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/ 


Huh...:-k
gummy jones
9 years ago
Didn't see the speech (still at work)
Didn't even know he was giving one

Anything short of denouncing all hate and violence and doubling down on enforcing the rule of law would be a failure imo
teedubbya
9 years ago
The quote was in reference to the westboro group. Your gatewaypundint link has nothing to do with the group effort of the freedom guard slashing wesboro tires.
RobertHively
9 years ago

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/


Huh...:-k

TMCTLT wrote:




"An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is a person who commits, or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act. An agent provocateur may be acting out of their own sense of duty or may be employed by the police or other entity to discredit or harm another group (such as a peaceful protest or demonstration) by provoking them to commit a crime, thereby undermining the protest or demonstration as a whole."

You're getting warmer...
TMCTLT
9 years ago

"An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is a person who commits, or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act. An agent provocateur may be acting out of their own sense of duty or may be employed by the police or other entity to discredit or harm another group (such as a peaceful protest or demonstration) by provoking them to commit a crime, thereby undermining the protest or demonstration as a whole."

You're getting warmer...

RobertHively wrote:




Yessir 🍺
teedubbya
9 years ago
Discredit or harm the nazis. Lmao.

One of the leaders of the group blamed the woman for being too stupid to get out of the way and more would come.

I can not beleive anyone is comfortable siding with the nazis and blaming the left.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Ok. Gotta step out.

See y'all later. Keep keeping on lol.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
ya but obama...
Abrignac
9 years ago
For evey action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Thanks Obummer. You've managed to stoke the 🔥. I'm surprised Al hasn't shown up with full cans of gasoline asking what he can do to help.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Strange to see the benefit of the doubt go to the nazis and kkk.

I do agree with one thing though. It's the nazi and kkks game to provoke violence and then blame. Always has been. There was a period when it just didn't work. Taking their bait is a bad move especially today when folks seem to accept them and their tactics.
Users browsing this topic