DrafterX
9 years ago
my side is nothing more than I don't want the statues removed.. which you said the same thing but for some reason I'm a nazi supporter for it... go figure.. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago

my side is nothing more than I don't want the statues removed.. which you said the same thing but for some reason I'm a nazi supporter for it... go figure.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:




I never called you a nazi supporter. I suppose it could be argued you are sort of on their side on this one though 😟

I don't think there were a lot of good people in the midst of the nazis like you and the president seem to. The difference between us is I actually think the statues are the SMALL part of the story. A convenient appendage. I'm not particularly for taking them down. I really don't care.

They are important to you though. Important enough to keep strange bedfellows.

Freak.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think we agree it would be nice to be able to separate the statue issue from the nazis. Unfortunately they are now interwoven.


As for the statues meh. whatever.



🐴 I think we've covered it
DrafterX
9 years ago
Apology accepted.... 🍺
gummy jones
9 years ago
it seems as if calmer heads have prevailed as compared to a couple days ago
thats a shame - i thought we were so close to something magical in this thread
i was hoping to be part of a mad max style race fight
will i ever get a chance to wear this studded leather face mask thing!?!?

who wants to send hank smokes?
dstieger
9 years ago
what are you talking about gummy? Wasn't even hours ago that Victor said everyone right of Che is a fvcking Nazi
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
ya I'm with dsteig on this... gummy, I think you might be the guy who gets out of his house during the eye of the storm and yells to his neighbors that everything's cool, come on out...
victor809
9 years ago

I never called you a nazi supporter. I suppose it could be argued you are sort of on their side on this one though 😟

I don't think there were a lot of good people in the midst of the nazis like you and the president seem to. The difference between us is I actually think the statues are the SMALL part of the story. A convenient appendage. I'm not particularly for taking them down. I really don't care.

They are important to you though. Important enough to keep strange bedfellows.

Freak.

teedubbya wrote:



I called him a nazi supporter and I will continue to.

Nazis and pedophiles. If you're doing something and you find them standing with you and proudly declaring both their nazi(ism) and/or pedophilia and their support for your cause and you don't do anything about it. You're tacitly agreeing with their bullsh#t.

If there had been non-nazis in that crowd who just wanted a statue kept, they should have been telling the nazis to get the f$ck out of their rally. There should have been a fight between "good" statue protesters and nazis before the antifa even showed up.

Seriously. Are you willing to tell me that if you're protesting puppy kicking and you see a nazi next to you chanting antisemitic sh#t, you're just going to let him continue on as is? I would be ashamed of myself for the rest of my life if I said nothing.

And as i said, if you're sitting there making excuses for a group of protesters that consisted wholly of nazis, and people who are perfectly comfortable with nazis standing next to them chanting antisemitic sh#t, then you're a nazi supporter. Don't sit there trying to be all "woe is me" about it. This is america, You're perfectly free to be a nazi suppporter. I thought we were all about that whole "you're free to say what you want as long as you are willing to accept the consequences"....

Then we have JJ claiming all the nazis and KKK are democrats.... so techinically the broughaha last weekend was democrats fighting antifa... and trump being unwilling to condemn them for it....I'm not sure how he managed to suspend reality so much that he got there....
victor809
9 years ago

what are you talking about gummy? Wasn't even hours ago that Victor said everyone right of Che is a fvcking Nazi

dstieger wrote:



I proscribed very clearly what I considered to be a nazi in this case. I would like to think that many more people than just che would fit in the description I provided. I'm learning more any more that I may be incorrect, and individuals comfort with hanging out with nazis is much higher than I anticipated. That is really disappointing.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
One of the NAZI CHICKS...

IN A DARK RIGHT FITTING T-shirt...

Had
An
Awesomely
YUUUUGE
AND
NICE
R.A.C.K.
DrafterX
9 years ago



If there had been non-nazis in that crowd who just wanted a statue kept, they should have been telling the nazis to get the f$ck out of their rally. There should have been a fight between "good" statue protesters and nazis before the antifa even showed up.
.

victor809 wrote:




And why are you so sure this didn't happen..?? You don't know... You want everybody to be nazis.. 🤐
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I like the comparison of the nazi statue supporters to pedophiles...

if it was a bunch of pedophile's protesting the statue removal and also chanting pedophile slogans and then some people were there also who maybe weren't there for the pedophile stuff, just the statue stuff but they were just standing with the pedophiles, wearing the same clothes as the pedophiles and marching with the pedophiles, is anyone willing to defend them as "spectators"?

raise your hand, speak up, chime in if you are willing to defend the companions of the kiddie molesters... I'm curious who thinks nazi's are nowhere near as bad as pedophiles...
victor809
9 years ago

And why are you so sure this didn't happen..?? You don't know... You want everybody to be nazis.. 🤐

DrafterX wrote:



Because the counter protesters would have shown up and had nothing to do.

When the protest of a confederate statue consists of antisemitic messages, you know it has nothing at all to do with a statue.

I'm sure there were a few nazis in the 40s who were pro worker party or other causes mainly... but they still helped lead the jews to the camps. I'm sure there were some who were like "man... I wish my party wasn't so anti jew, but they really are getting this country back on track so I'm gonna go along with it and wear the uniform and chant the sh#t)....

They are nazis. You are providing succor to nazis with your large and bountiful bosom and your desire to change the message from "nazis" to "not all bad people". Therefore you are a nazi supporter. Now go apologize to frank and robert.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Well it sounds like the statue issue has been resolved

From CNN's Polo Sandoval:

Robert E. Lee V, the great-great grandson of Robert E. Lee, said he is OK if Confederate monuments commemorating his relative are removed.

“We have to be able to have that conversation without all of the hatred and the violence. And if they choose to take those statues down, fine. Maybe it's appropriate to have them in museums or to put them in some sort of historical context in that regard. Fine," Lee told CNN.

The family also released a statement condemning the events in Charlottesville:

“General Lee's life was about duty, honor and country. At the end of the Civil War, he implored the nation to come together to heal our wounds and to move forward to become a more unified nation. He never would have tolerated the hateful words and violent actions of white supremacists, the KKK, or Neo Nazis.”




The family didn't mention anything about many sides.... many sides.....
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Because the counter protesters would have shown up and had nothing to do.

When the protest of a confederate statue consists of antisemitic messages, you know it has nothing at all to do with a statue.

I'm sure there were a few nazis in the 40s who were pro worker party or other causes mainly... but they still helped lead the jews to the camps. I'm sure there were some who were like "man... I wish my party wasn't so anti jew, but they really are getting this country back on track so I'm gonna go along with it and wear the uniform and chant the sh#t)....

They are nazis. You are providing succor to nazis with your large and bountiful bosom and your desire to change the message from "nazis" to "not all bad people". Therefore you are a nazi supporter. Now go apologize to frank and robert.

victor809 wrote:


he doesn't get the surgery until tomorrow...
gummy jones
9 years ago

what are you talking about gummy? Wasn't even hours ago that Victor said everyone right of Che is a fvcking Nazi

dstieger wrote:



ya I'm with dsteig on this... gummy, I think you might be the guy who gets out of his house during the eye of the storm and yells to his neighbors that everything's cool, come on out...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



i must have missed that one
but thats great news for me and my leather face thing
dstieger
9 years ago



The family didn't mention anything about many sides.... many sides.....

teedubbya wrote:




Was he speaking from a KFC?....their sides suck
DrafterX
9 years ago

Well it sounds like the statue issue has been resolved

From CNN's Polo Sandoval:

Robert E. Lee V, the great-great grandson of Robert E. Lee, said he is OK if Confederate monuments commemorating his relative are removed.

“We have to be able to have that conversation without all of the hatred and the violence. And if they choose to take those statues down, fine. Maybe it's appropriate to have them in museums or to put them in some sort of historical context in that regard. Fine," Lee told CNN.

The family also released a statement condemning the events in Charlottesville:

“General Lee's life was about duty, honor and country. At the end of the Civil War, he implored the nation to come together to heal our wounds and to move forward to become a more unified nation. He never would have tolerated the hateful words and violent actions of white supremacists, the KKK, or Neo Nazis.”




The family didn't mention anything about many sides.... many sides.....

teedubbya wrote:




It shouldn't be up to him... 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago

Was he speaking from a KFC?....their sides suck

dstieger wrote:




I gave up on KFC a long time ago... I think they replaced their chikens with pigeons or somethin... 😟
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
is this the new 500?
Users browsing this topic