teedubbya
9 years ago

It shouldn't be up to him... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




I bet Robert E. Lee V was part of that hateful violent group that disrupted the peaceful nazi rally. [ram27bat]
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Started unfollowing people on Facebook that keep ranting about how Trump has handled this. Can't take their worthless whining. Freaking out on Facebook isn't going to help or change anything. Idiots.
DrafterX
9 years ago
they'll get over it... politics isn't a very good reason to lose a friend... did they ever give you a handy or anything..?? 😕
delta1
9 years ago
This really isn't about the American Civil War. That's really a side story...My father and his generation fought alongside most people from the rest of the world in a world war to prevent the ideology represented by those Neo-Nazi white supremacists from prevailing and controlling the world. Millions died on both sides, among them thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Chinese. Many Germans and Italians and Japanese citizens were "good people" who just happened to be marching with some really bad people. I'm so thankful that the really bad people who fought them on our behalf, I'd like to think the "good side", won the war.

The entire Allied side can be considered the pre-cursor to antifa, opposing the Neo-Nazis. I've chosen to stand strong with my father and all those who tried to rid the world of that scourge then. If the movement re-takes root, we may reprise WWII...

Never forget...

(hate speech over)
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

they'll get over it... politics isn't a very good reason to lose a friend... did they ever give you a handy or anything..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Umm...no...

I kept them as friends, just don't need to see their worthless drivel now. Ha
DrafterX
9 years ago
You blocked their posts..?? 😕
Abrignac
9 years ago

Drafter. I don't care what Trump says. I draw a very clear line. If you are standing next to Nazis chanting the sh×t they were chanting (at a confederate stage of all things... what does that have to do with judaeism?) And you don't walk away immediately, you are a nazi.

There is no situation in the world in which I can imagine myself standing in a crowd surrounded by Nazis chanting antisemitic chants and not immediately decide I'm in the wrong place and standing on the wrong side of the discussion... or at minimum that I want to have that discussion at a later time somewhere else not surrounded by Nazis chanting antisemitic sh×t. I firmly believe that anyone that cannot come to that conclusion on their own is also a Nazi. I am not going to sway on this.

victor809 wrote:




I know huh?

You'd rather stand in a group of naked men while one lays on the ground spanking his 🐒
jjanecka
9 years ago
Nazis, antifa, the kkk, the media, Vic and his gay buddy who was jerking off on the middle of the sidewalk, they're all just a bunch of socialist left-wing nuts...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

You blocked their posts..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Yup, they are family and friends, so I wouldn't delete them entirely, just make sure that I don't see what they post.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5542508343001/?#sp=show-clips


good Lord... 🤦

DrafterX wrote:





NO SH*T.....Un F*cking Real!!!! I suppose it makes me a bad person that I BROKE OUT LAUGHING @ those two?

Especially the dude....what a F*n cupcake my lord. I wonder who his acting coach was / is?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I laughed also... 🤣
dstieger
9 years ago
Martha MacCallum had him on last night, along with Melissa something or other who also had a breakdown on air. The emotion was a bit much....but, I give him (and the lady) props for going back on air to face/address their overwhelming emotions about this. It's rather striking to see what happens when folks FINALLY see through Trump. Paul and X...keep the kleenex handy (:)) but at least you probably won't have your revelation on air in front of a national audience.
DrafterX
9 years ago
they were acting.. plain and simple... grown men don't cry over stupid chit.. 🤐
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Martha MacCallum had him on last night, along with Melissa something or other who also had a breakdown on air. The emotion was a bit much....but, I give him (and the lady) props for going back on air to face/address their overwhelming emotions about this. It's rather striking to see what happens when folks FINALLY see through Trump. Paul and X...keep the kleenex handy (:)) but at least you probably won't have your revelation on air in front of a national audience.

dstieger wrote:





Sounds like your the one in need of tissue Dave.
If you bought into that obvious over the top acting job....your the one with issues.
Revelation.....LMAO

Too BAD people couldn't / WOULDN'T see through Soetoro.....the racist pot stirring SOB. You want to give someone credit for where we are right now...give it to BARRY
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Apparently the mayor ordered the police to stand down. Also, one of the policemen involved said the mayor basically ordered the two groups to be put within range of each other to encourage them to fight.

If all this is true, I hope their mayor gets a lengthy prison sentence...
delta1
9 years ago
Since we are a civil society that supports free speech by all, and that is the law of the land....you're right bgz. The Neo Nazis should be allowed to speak, and if permitted to do so in a public area, they should be allowed to do so in a secure area with plenty of law enforcement officers to keep the peace. Does it matter how much this will cost and that we all will pay?

RIP the two police officers who were killed in a chopper crash while monitoring this sorry showdown...they seem to have been forgotten in the turmoil following the event...
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Apparently the mayor ordered the police to stand down. Also, one of the policemen involved said the mayor basically ordered the two groups to be put within range of each other to encourage them to fight.

If all this is true, I hope their mayor gets a lengthy prison sentence...

bgz wrote:



Amen to that BG, had heard a little something about this being a possibility but it was being laid on Law Enforcement NOT the Mayor.....so the officers were simply following orders huh.



Since we are a civil society that supports free speech by all, and that is the law of the land....you're right bgz. The Neo Nazis should be allowed to speak, and if permitted to do so in a public area, they should be allowed to do so in a secure area with plenty of law enforcement officers to keep the peace. Does it matter how much this will cost and that we all will pay?

RIP the two police officers who were killed in a chopper crash while monitoring this sorry showdown...they seem to have been forgotten in the turmoil following the event...

delta1 wrote:




Yeah, hadn't heard about that incident Al. What brought them down?

RIP to the two officers lost.
teedubbya
9 years ago
The Bell 407 helicopter involved in the weekend crash that killed two Virginia State Police officers in Charlottesville crashed in 2010, officials at the National Transportation Safety Board confirmed Tuesday.

That crash occurred in May 2010, when the helicopter lost power during a training flight. Two troopers were on board, but did not suffer serious injuries. The NTSB said that the probable cause of the crash was faulty maintenance, noting that the shop that had made repairs to the helicopter, which involved the replacement of a deflector plate, was not authorized to do such work.

NTSB officials, who released new details of the Charlottesville crash Monday, said they did not disclose the previous incident because it was not clear if there was any connection between the 2010 incident and the weekend crash. Even so, officials said that it will be considered as part of the broader investigation.



I haven't heard what happened this time and have been watching for it.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Started unfollowing people on Facebook that keep ranting about how Trump has handled this. Can't take their worthless whining. Freaking out on Facebook isn't going to help or change anything. Idiots.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




Congrats. You figured out that Facebook is a waste of time.

🌫
Users browsing this topic