8trackdisco
9 years ago
Dog walk (check)
4 miles on the bike (check)
Settling into the recliner.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
dkeage
9 years ago
Taking my last float trip of the summer for trout today. 37 and rainy. Have to pack up and head back to Texas next weekend. Been a good summer, but like always it went too fast. I guess it'll be nice to see the wife again.......#-o
DrafterX
9 years ago
I wanna float for trouts.... 😟
dkeage
9 years ago

I wanna float for trouts.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Arkansas has some good trout fishin. Cheap guides too
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Taking my last float trip of the summer for trout today. 37 and rainy. Have to pack up and head back to Texas next weekend. Been a good summer, but like always it went too fast. I guess it'll be nice to see the wife again.......#-o

dkeage wrote:



What type of float?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I need to look into that... Been to the Buffalo river once.. water was low and we couldn't do the float trip.. 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

How many mini monkeys do you still have in the nest?

8trackdisco wrote:



All mini-monkeys have flown. Only have the two. Looking forward to the big raise I get once they are out on their own!
danmdevries
9 years ago
Long stretch working. Got my days all screwed up from starting it early. Still got 4 to go, then time to go camping again.

120hrs on this paycheck will be nice though.
Ewok126
9 years ago
^^^^ Extra cash is always a plus.
RobertHively
9 years ago
Have you all noticed that as soon as Hank stops with his Masturba posting that this Cyrus Vance starts in on here acting just like Hank? At first I thought when people mentioned it that they were just BS'n, now I think they were on to something.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Welcome back to Monday fellas
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Wind up the Monday Machine.
Ewok126
9 years ago
Man I love my wife so much. So , she brings me in a peanut butter jar this morning saying "I can not get this open." She continues with "I have tried till my hand is red, and Gina (my sons girlfriend) has tried and she says it is impossible." So she hands it to me.

Keep in mind, I already am going to screw with her hard, just wasn't sure how I was going to so here is what I do.

I take the jar and sit it on my desk in front of me, I close my eyes like I am concentrating, I take my pointing finger and feel around the top of the lid going in circles, I stop at each 4 corners and give a little push down on the lid just enough to make it give a tiny bit. I then open my eyes and twist the lid as if it is barley on and hand it back to her. Not making a face at all and looking real serious at her, I knew she was going to ask "HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT" Again looking very very serious, I tell her " It is a Native American trick of my people you would not understand " Of course then she is adamant that I explain how I did this.

I go into telling her how you have to concentrate while doing it because you are feeling for the micro thin spots on the lid. As you rub your finger around the lid and you find the spots you then push down just a little on these thin spots. This in turn sort of warps the lid upwards allowing air to get under it thus breaking the seal and the lid comes off very very easy.

She then closes her eyes and starts slowly rubbing around on the lid. By this point I cant keep my composure. I start laughing my ass off. She is like WTF are you laughing at. I had to tell her I am just mucking with you. I just unscrewed the lid no trick to it. She says " WELL! I know you are weak because of your stroke so how in the hell did you just unscrew it like it was barley on. I am really rolling at this point.

I ask her, "Which side do you see me hobble on, which side is weak on me due to the stroke? She goes the left... I then ask which side did I use to open the lid. She stops to think a sec and goes "Damn it the Right you ass hole." I had tears rolling down my face laughing so hard at her being so gullible. As she is storming out of the office I hear FU you fat bassard" OMG I love it so much. I live for this shit! :-" :-" :-"
MACS
9 years ago
Hello... Monday...
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Good morning, y'all

SmokeMonkey wrote:



What he said.

1 day from being half way to 70...not sure how I feel about that...
RMAN4443
9 years ago

What type of float?

8trackdisco wrote:


I'm pretty sure he prefers the long alligator float,but will use the inflatable palm tree if that's the only one left8-[
dkeage
9 years ago

What type of float?

8trackdisco wrote:


I guess the correct term is "drift". As in a drift boat

Caught a bunch of nice trout on dry flies. It rained and stayed under 40 the whole day, but didn't really care until we were done.
Users browsing this topic